Tua leads all players in pro Bowl Voting. This can't stand.

Big Turk

Looks like fans in MIA are stuffing the ballot box for their boy.

In a league with Allen, Mahomes, Herbert etc ... The fact he's leading in the vote is surprising. Maybe there's a bunch of sympathy votes after the guy was knocked into another dimension, not once but twice after his Spinal injury.

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Looks like fans in MIA are stuffing the ballot box for their boy.

In a league with Allen, Mahomes, Herbert etc ... The fact he's leading in the vote is surprising. Maybe there's a bunch of sympathy votes after the guy was knocked into another dimension, not once but twice after his Spinal injury.

Look at his stats!   They are insane right now!  People are stuck on previous years opinions. 

Though I think it's mostly a product of Hill/Waddle you can't deny he's having an excellent year.  Hopefully he slides a bit.

I know it doesn't mean a ton but I want Allen to get pro bowl And mvp..  Nobody is more important to their team. Not even Mahommes.

On 12/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Look at his stats!   They are insane right now!  People are stuck on previous years opinions. 

Though I think it's mostly a product of Hill/Waddle you can't deny he's having an excellent year.  Hopefully he slides a bit.

I know it doesn't mean a ton but I want Allen to get pro bowl And mvp..  Nobody is more important to their team. Not even Mahommes.

His stats arent that amazing, especially if you watch him play. Its mostly the scheme that is helping him and once defenses figure it out, he is done.

• Agree 1

On 12/7/2022 at 2:13 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well his worst performance was last week, he looked like the Tua I was expecting.  Fortunately it really killed the Tua MVP babble.

I guess people forget his performance against the Steelers 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, Doc said:

Good.  I hope he demands to be paid $50M/year after the season.

And I hope Miami pays him !!! 

On 12/9/2022 at 6:34 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

The only thing that matters is a SB MVP !!! 

On 12/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, FilthyBeast said:

TUA has been best best QB in the AFC when he's played other than the 49ers game which at least for now is an aberration.

Stay proud filthy fish friend. TUA still is current best best QB in the AFC against non-California teams this year?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

How about now?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/7/2022 at 2:13 PM, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well his worst performance was last week, he looked like the Tua I was expecting.  Fortunately it really killed the Tua MVP babble.

I stand corrected.

His worst performance WASNT a week ago, I admit, I was wrong.

His worst performance was last night!!  Completed what 36% of his passes.

Josh had some bad game slide but Tuas have been worse.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.