NFL Week 7 - Around the NFL - Gameday thread (Bills have bye)

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Remember all the talk before the season how Herbert is just as good as Allen.

No he is not

Or how Burrow was better. And Jackson too? I honestly think Allen has surpassed Mahomes. Josh just doesn’t have the MVP or the SB…yet

13 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Brady was a cocky POS for 2 decades that benefitted from rule changes and refs calls.  I at least respect Mahomes.  I have none for Brady.

Brady is the only great player I absolutely loathe.

Entitled POS who has been totally phony, gotten every break, and has been caught cheating twice. Kicks players who sack him. Kicks defenders when he used to scramble and slide. 

Most of all, he's supposedly SOLELY responsible for the Patriots dynasty.

I could go on and on.

When it comes to everyone else, I enjoy seeing greatness and we just might be watching the early years of an all time great career in Allen!

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Or how Burrow was better. And Jackson too? I honestly think Allen has surpassed Mahomes. Josh just doesn’t have the MVP or the SB…yet

Neither do Burrow or Jackson(minus mvp) but they are still better for some reason. 

Oh I know, because they play in LA or Baltimore or someplace not called buffalo. 

Edited by The Wiz

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If we drafted Breece Hall maybe Mahomes throws a TD on the opening drive and the whole game changes. I don't think an NFL team has ever screwed up passing on a RB in the 1st round.

Maybe we pitch it to Breece rather than McFumble and we end up scoring a TD that drive. See we can keep playing if you want. 

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Presenter on Sky just said Mahomes won't have an easier TD 'throw' all season.

Lol, maybe not easier but he’ll have 5-6 more that are just as easy. For some reason underhand tosses and fake run/pass plays that pad his stats are crucial to the KC offense.

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Lol, maybe not easier but he’ll have 5-6 more that are just as easy. For some reason underhand tosses and fake run/pass plays that pad his stats are crucial to the KC offense.

Mahomes get to pad his stats with 2 yard shovels to Kelce whereas Allen usually runs them in...same effectiveness but it makes Mahomes stats look a lot better at times than Allen's due to different ways they handle things inside the 10 yard line

Edited by Big Turk

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Maybe we pitch it to Breece rather than McFumble and we end up scoring a TD that drive. See we can keep playing if you want. 

Maybe we pitch the ball to the RB instead of the slot WR that the play is supposed to go to? Yeah, that definitely makes sense.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Mahomes get to pad his stats with 2 yard shovels to Kelce whereas Allen usually runs them in...same effectiveness but it makes Mahomes stats look a lot better at times than Allen's due to different ways they handle things inside the 10 yard line

#richpeopleproblems

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

McCaffrey looks pumped up and has to feel reborn to be on a good team finally. He looks awfully good for only knowing about 10% of the playbook

He wasn’t wanted here so we can save some pick to draft a Cody Ford. I’d much rather take a proven commodity even if it’s just a rental. We’d be unstoppable. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

He wasn’t wanted here so we can save some pick to draft a Cody Ford. I’d much rather take a proven commodity even if it’s just a rental. We’d be unstoppable. 

We offered a second apparently. That is not equivalent to not wanted. Niners paid up. Good for them, but it wasn't cheap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

We offered a second apparently. That is not equivalent to not wanted. Niners paid up. Good for them, but it wasn't cheap.

All that matters is we win a super bowl. If we win this year, all is forgiven. If we don’t, not outspending the Niners for a piece that could put us over the top will be tough to digest. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Fair. Think San Fran has played a harder schedule though. 

All three of San Fran’s losses are inexplicable(Chicago, Denver, Atlanta). Their 3 wins (Rams, Seattle, Carolina) aren’t too impressive. I’d actually say they’ve played a pretty weak schedule. Eagles have wins over Dallas and Minnesota. I think Eagles have played the tougher schedule and obviously are the lone undefeated team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.