Most watched week 6 game in 15 years

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Who fills in for the Chiefs end of the equation though?

Good question: can Green Bay be flexed?  Big fanbase v. big fanbase?  

Vikings perhaps if they keep winning and Philly loses a game.  Vikings fighting for 1 seed in NFC.  Vikings v. Bills could be SB preview. 

Just now, RyanC883 said:

Vikings perhaps if they keep winning and Philly loses a game.  Vikings fighting for 1 seed in NFC.  Vikings v. Bills could be SB preview. 

Flexed to ultra Sunday Night Football?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 8

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

GB already a night game

jets I’m thinking as long as they continue to look competent 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

Isn’t GB already a SNF game? As for flex candidates I’d look to Pats or Dolphins games. 

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Who fills in for the Chiefs end of the equation though?

Nobody. Problem with flexing the Bills games is the games have the potential to be blowouts by half-time.   Only games that can be moved are Dolphins and Pats in week 18.  Doubtful either game gets moved unless in week 18 the Pats are fighting for playoff spot or if the Dolphins reemerge with Tua. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Green Bay is a Sunday Night game...where exactly would you flex it to? 

There is no way any NFL Exec that doesn't want to be fired would flex OUT of a Bills game.  That's ridiculous.  Allen is at his best on those games and the country can't get enough of it.  Looks at how his numbers jump in Primetime.

image.thumb.png.e1346f0be095e9c16ce04c9e7fa6ead6.png

Edited by Big Turk

I believe the first patriots game is a Thursday night game in New England so I don’t think they can flex that one. And the last patriots game in Buffalo is the final week of the season. I don’t see them flexing that either.

Jets seems very likely if they keep winning. But I have not looked to see what is already scheduled for SNFf those two weeks. They won’t be flexing out if a team like the Cowboys or Chiefs are playing.

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I believe the first patriots game is a Thursday night game in New England so I don’t think they can flex that one. And the last patriots game in Buffalo is the final week of the season. I don’t see them flexing that either.

Jets seems very likely if they keep winning. But I have not looked to see what is already scheduled for SNFf those two weeks. They won’t be flexing out if a team like the Cowboys or Chiefs are playing.

When the Bills play the Jets at MetLife the SNF game that night is Titans at Chiefs. That is a decent game so I doubt that one gets flexed. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

Patriots Dec 1st

Dolphins Dec 18th

Patriots Jan 8th

One of those teams might be in the playoff hunt, plus a divisional. I'd say that's flex-worthy.

The game vs Pats* on Dec 1 is TNF.

There's no way to sugarcoat it. When the Bills or Chiefs are playing, the quality of play is just different.  The two great QBs can do things mere mortals don't even dream about, and that opens up everything else.  

Watching any other teams play is just a let-down.  It can even be boring unless it's a close game.

17 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

The game vs Pats* on Dec 1 is TNF.

Don't sleep on the Jets.  Their defense looks very very good, their rookie RB is playing great, and if they get decent QB play they'll be tough.

When this year's schedule came out we all looked at the first seven games and figured that stretch would be the challenge.  But the Rams and Titans were pretty bad when we played them (and we knew the Steelers wouldn't be very good).  And now look.  After Green Bay, which we thought would be a tough game, but is actually looking very winnable, we play the Jets (away) and the Vikings (at home).  Those are going to be two tough games.  After THAT, it finally gets a little easier.  Unless of course the Pats new QB keeps playing so well.  

More eyes on the Bills means a more attractive team to free agents and players with expiring contracts who may not want to chase more money elsewhere. It means more in endorsements as well. This is great news. A few years back Buffalo was the Siberia of the league; now it may usurp Green Bay's throne as the small market that everyone loves and wants to play for.

1 hour ago, MarkyMannn said:

Would have been higher if Verizon didn't screw the Buffalo area

Verizon is certainly partly to blame but the station group wanted a tremendious increase in payment too.

Another group did same thing last season during football season of course but it was settled in Washington DC area; likely a senator or representative mentioned that congress might stick nose into it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:
Get ready for some later season games to be flexed 

Week 15 I think is the only week that might be flexed if any do.

Week 8 

Bills/Packers - SNF

Week 9 

Bills/Jets - 1pm

Titans/Chiefs - SNF

Week 10

Bills/Vikings - 1pm

Chargers/49ers - SNF

Week 11 

Browns/Bills - 1pm

Bengals/Steelers - SNF

Week 12 - Thanksgiving

Bills/Lions

Week 13 

Bills/Patriots - TNF

Week 14

Bills/Jets - 1pm

Chiefs/Broncos - SNF

Week 15

Bills/Dolphins - To be determined

Pats/Raiders - SNF

Week 16 - 

Bills/Bears - 1pm Saturday Christmas Eve

Week 17

Bills/Bengals - MNF

Week 18

Bills/Pats - To be determined

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Good question: can Green Bay be flexed?

I'm not sure whether anyone else has already answered this, but the GB game is already on SNF.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Week 15 I think is the only week that might be flexed if any do.

Week 15

Bills/Dolphins - To be determined

Pats/Raiders - SNF

I don't think the 13-1 Bills vs. the 3-11 Dolphins has that kind of appeal.

Edited by eball

14 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Revenge game for the Bills only loss at that point and a division rival. 

I think week 14 is more likely to get flexed than week 15 assuming the Jets are still in the playoff hunt. DEN will most likely be eliminated at that point. If the Jets are battling for a WC or even challenging the Bills for the division (doubtful) then that becomes a better game over DEN at KC.

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

There's no way to sugarcoat it. When the Bills or Chiefs are playing, the quality of play is just different.  The two great QBs can do things mere mortals don't even dream about, and that opens up everything else.  

Watching any other teams play is just a let-down.  It can even be boring unless it's a close game.

Except when the Broncos play of course.  😄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.