NFL Week 6 - Bills victorious!!!! Over Chiefs - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

Since we will probably be playing them again this year, I have one simple request.  Can we please start jamming Kelce at the line?  Why do we let him freely release off the line?  

The :13 seconds drive

The drive for the 62 yd field goal today

Those are the most notable, but there are plenty of other examples.  At least try and mess up the timing or not let him get so far downfield.  I have PTSD from watching this stuff, lol.

We tried, with Siran Neal multiple occasions.  Problem is Siran got called for holding 2x or more, at least one of those was a garbage call.

IMO, Benford takes over this role when Tre is back and if/when we play them again.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Have the chiefs fans started with the "our secondary was banged up" yet? 

To any Chiefs fans lurking:

- No Tre White

- No Micah Hyde

- No Ike Boettger

- No Tommy Doyle

- Dane Jackson and Christian Benford withdrew during the game with injuries

- Kaiir Elam is a rookie (as is Benford)

We were without Xavier Rhodes and Justin Murray too, who could add experience to our defense.

It’d be great to see both teams face off at full strength. Maybe it will happen in January.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have some friends ranting about the refs. I’m certainly upset there’s were so many influential/bad calls. But I think the Bills benefitted as much as they were hurt by it. 

The Tripping Non call on KC might be one of the most obvious and egregious bits of pure cheating I have ever seen. The fact that the Official is within 5 yards and doesnt flag it and it was such a huge play is beyond belief!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I can't wait to watch Nick Wright tomorrow! "First time I ever said that, I swear"

Top Tier:  Kansas City alone.  Bills and Chiefs played even so they are close, but Buffalo still hasn't shown they can do it against them in the playoffs.  There.  Now you won't have to watch.

18 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Bills forums are happy that the Bills overcame both the Chiefs and the refs.

Chiefs forums are salty that the Chiefs couldn't overcome both the Bills and the refs.

Same as it ever was...

Not sure what they're complaining about didn't they convert after the OPI anyway?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

And the ball was matriculated down the field!

Please keep doing your game day post of "Ok boys, let’s matriculate the ball down the field!".

At the risk of appearing mildly superstitious, I do search for your post in the game day thread each week.  It is like my coffee fix on game day and shows me all is right in Bills-land.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

43 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Thanks Troy.  Your game is coming up soon.

Troy Aikman is questionable for SUN night football every week as still in concussion protocol.  Also receiving treatment for Mr Potato Head syndrome. 

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Tripping Non call on KC might be one of the most obvious and egregious bits of pure cheating I have ever seen. The fact that the Official is within 5 yards and doesnt flag it and it was such a huge play is beyond belief!

It sure was but Dawkins got away with a clear hold on the last drive as well. I think the Refs were putting the flags in their pockets at the end unless it was absolutely egregious

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4

19 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Bills forums are happy that the Bills overcame both the Chiefs and the refs.

Chiefs forums are salty that the Chiefs couldn't overcome both the Bills and the refs.

Same as it ever was...

Other than the Kelce PI, what decision went against them? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

We tried, with Siran Neal multiple occasions.  Problem is Siran got called for holding 2x or more, at least one of those was a garbage call.

IMO, Benford takes over this role when Tre is back and if/when we play them again.

I can't believe that's not like Chiefs gameplan 101.  Should be one of the most obvious and most necessary things we must do on every play.  Otherwise, he will just keep burning us.

• Like (+1) 1

If my wife had penalty flags tonight she would have flagged me for objectionable conduct! Screaming loudly both positive and negatively. Several flags for swearing at the TV (numerous occasions), Swearing at the dog! Swearing in front of the kids, Swearing with joy at the INT! I pretty much deserved ejection from the house after that one!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

49 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

it never occured to me i would hate a team as much as i did the brady led cheats.

the chiefs get me just as worked up

I thought once brady left, that would be it and I could keep my blood pressure low as far as hate goes. I hate Kermit so much though and his brother and wife. I hate kelce. I hate them all. I agree with you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

If my wife had penalty flags tonight she would have flagged me for objectionable conduct! Screaming loudly both positive and negatively. Several flags for swearing at the TV (numerous occasions), Swearing at the dog! Swearing in front of the kids, Swearing with joy at the INT! I pretty much deserved ejection from the house after that one!

What did the dog do?  Our dogs just look at us like "what's wrong with you?"  Can we help?

Edited by redtail hawk

4 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

It sure was but Dawkins got away with a clear hold on the last drive as well. I think the Refs were putting the flags in their pockets at the end unless it was absolutely egregious

That was though.  It was a drive killer and even Chiefs fans would have to admit that one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.