Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

1 minute ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Bills defense comes up small when it’s any starting QB with their actual weapons.

one of the Achilles heels of the Fraizer/McDermott Defense.

as long as their opponent is rolling out their 4th string QB with all backups in the WR Core…Buffalo going to dominate.

other than that…ehhhhh

You know, your post continue to be trollish and flat out lack substance.

The last time you posted this nonsense I listed a big group of top tier QB's McDermott/Fraizer have defeated and you wouldn't reply. 

Should I do it again for you?

• Like (+1) 1

Can't wait for the first time Hill is wide open 65 yards down the field and Tua underthrows him by 10 yards.  HA!

What's not as funny is that this is maybe what will have to happen to Diggs next year.  I like Diggs a lot, but I am not paying him 28-30 million a season.  There is a reason Beane hasn't been in a hurry to negotiate an extension with Diggs yet.  The money for WRs is getting stupid, and as far as I am concerned, that is why we need to take a couple WRs real early in this draft. 

As far as I am concerned, there are plenty of extremely talented WRs that are coming out year after year now.  Will there be a drop off from Diggs?  Of course, but the value you will save would mean a lot.  Time to start planning ahead and find some cost controlled explosive talent early in the draft, not only this year, but drafts to come.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

They'd be fine if CEH turned out to be an elite back. He is pretty average, so there's the sting.

But yeah, the Chiefs have not done a good job filling the pipeline behind Hill and Kelce. I don't blame it all on one draft pick of a RB.

I don’t think even an elite RB moves the needle. I would rather have Tee Higgins than Kamara with an elite QB.

Just now, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Bills defense comes up small when it’s any starting QB with their actual weapons.

one of the Achilles heels of the Fraizer/McDermott Defense.

as long as their opponent is rolling out their 4th string QB with all backups in the WR Core…Buffalo going to dominate.

other than that…ehhhhh

We did limit Mahomes in the first road game in KC when he had all his weapons.  None of the other QBs in our division have done anything positive against the Bills, most notably Tua, who has been atrocious.  But yes, our defense has generally struggled against 1st ballot HOF quarterbacks like Mahomes and Brady.

Just now, FireChans said:

You are moping. It’s embarrassing. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. We have an off-season to win and our biggest rival just lost their second best player and the most electric WR in football.

LOL. I wasn't worried about the Bills getting past the Chiefs next year with Hill.

You might very well be the least perceptive poster on this board...:lol:

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Agree. But they are still damn good. I remember everyone writing them off early last season. How did that work out...

Pretty well for the Bengles!  Should have worked out for the Bill's as well, but....

Chiefs are still good, but weaker now!!

• Agree 1

Just now, sven233 said:

Can't wait for the first time Hill is wide open 65 yards down the field and Tua underthrows him by 10 yards.  HA!

What's not as funny is that this is maybe what will have to happen to Diggs next year.  I like Diggs a lot, but I am not paying him 28-30 million a season.  There is a reason Beane hasn't been in a hurry to negotiate an extension with Diggs yet.  The money for WRs is getting stupid, and as far as I am concerned, that is why we need to take a couple WRs real early in this draft. 

As far as I am concerned, there are plenty of extremely talented WRs that are coming out year after year now.  Will there be a drop off from Diggs?  Of course, but the value you will save would mean a lot.  Time to start planning ahead and find some cost controlled explosive talent early in the draft, not only this year, but drafts to come.

You can't say that with such conviction.

Minnesota experienced no drop off.  

That was the one thing I hated with the Diggs trade.  WRs coming out the draft are plug and play now.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Man I must of forgotten that Hill and Kelce were both in traction during week 5. You know the time we played them with our all pro CB last year.

Well we had T. white for the 2020 AFC Champ Game.

Mahomes had no problem rolling 325 yards 3 TDs and 127.6 Rating.

Edited by RalphWilson'sNewWar
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.