Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Has @Zerovoltz stopped in yet to explain how this is a genius move by Reid and co and actually makes the Chiefs much better, or nah?

To be fair, it's an incomplete picture right now. It's easy to look at the fact that they just sold off Hill and haven't replaced him and say the team is much worse now.

I think they'll likely still be worse even after we see their corresponding moves, but it's at least slightly possible they could use the extra money and picks to build out a better team that just doesn't have arguably the best WR in the NFL on it.

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kellyhero68 said:

Hill won't be as effective without Mahommes tossing the Rock. Tua is a major downgrade.

Or Kelce 

This trade is virtually insignificant to me 

If Tua is good, that team was going to be good anyway. 

But we NEED CORNERS 

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Josh Allen is better than Kirk Cousins and Case Keenum……..Tua is not in the same stratosphere as Mahomes. Dolphins fans need to temper their expectations of this being a Diggs to Buffalo type impact.

Dolphin fans thought the gap was closing after the Armstead signing, I imagine they're talking about taking the division now with Hill

Just now, DCOrange said:

To be fair, it's an incomplete picture right now. It's easy to look at the fact that they just sold off Hill and haven't replaced him and say the team is much worse now.

I think they'll likely still be worse even after we see their corresponding moves, but it's at least slightly possible they could use that money to build out a better team that just doesn't have arguably the best WR in the NFL on it.

Agreed - but I was still jubilant at this news. I feel like we just couldn't stop Hill w/ the skillset he has. We haven't had as much difficulty with any other receivers.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

It's not Tua that's the problem, they have Bridgewater now and quite honestly, he's better than Tua. Allen CANNOT take this team lightly

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or if you didn’t watch Bridgewater play last season. He was so bad that the Broncos would have been better off with Luck as their starter. 

5 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Under rated aspect is this move will keep the dolphins invested in tua for the foreseeable future. Since this move will allow the dolphins and tua to continue to beat up on bad teams 

I don't think this really changes that. If he can't succeed with this supporting cast, they probably move on mid-season and get rid of him next offseason. If they're playoff bound and Tua is playing good football, I think they'd obviously be happy with that.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

we beat them 61-11 last year he hasn't taken them lightly he feasts on them and pads the stats. 

That was last year with Tua and Brissett, no Tyreek Hill and a much worse offensive line. Bridgewater is better than both. Not to mention they have a better backfield than last year. Hoping our d line adds can neutralize that speed

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, finn said:

You might not have heard the breathless raves of media figures across the board. They don't stop at Mahomes is excellent. He has reached divine status and has never, ever, done anything wrong, and anyone who even hints that another player might be at his level is sneered at. THAT is how he can be considered overrated. Having lived in Brady country for 25 years, I'm sensitive to hagiography, but it must be nauseating to others, too. 

I am gonna have to go with this. I mean they literally put him and Brady on the same Madden cover and the media went crazy comparing old goat to new goat. 

One super bowl and already a goat.

19 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Nobody can cover Hill.  The Bills are not unique in this regard.  Not sure why you can't understand that.

Hill might be open, but the QB still has to get it too him. Tua who is blind to pass rushes with Von Miller on his ass will affect that.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.