2022 NFL Combine thread

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You don’t think he last to 3rd round? 

Slight chance I suppose. Tutu atwell going in rd 2 last year has me thinking otherwise.  I think robinson is the better player 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Slight chance I suppose. Tutu atwell going in rd 2 last year has me thinking otherwise.  I think robinson is the better player 

True. I was just hoping maybe we could snag him in the 3rd. We likely go OL and CB with our first few picks anyways all things considering. 

31 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

True. I was just hoping maybe we could snag him in the 3rd. We likely go OL and CB with our first few picks anyways all things considering. 

I hear ya.  Just sucks when you pick 25th in the round.  I can see him falling to rd 3, but falling to our pick in rd 3 is a different matter.  

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sweet.  Meh size mitts.  Under 180.  Not 6’2.  Hopefully that will matter to someone and he can slide to us

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which QB was it that was doing hand stretching exercises during the pre-draft process? Goff?

Supposedly Pickett I thought. Maybe his hands are really like 7-3/4"? 

Wouldn't have expected it, but according to ESPN, Michael Vick also had hand size measured just 8.5 inches.   On the flip side Josh Allen has the second largest hands in the NFL next to Russel Wilson at 10.15 inches

Edited by Lost

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Tutu did not catch a pass as a rookie in 8 games before missing remaining games due to injury, maybe teams will not be as aggressive on Robinson’s draft slot with that in mind.

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Tutu did not catch a pass as a rookie in 8 games before missing remaining games due to injury, maybe teams will not be as aggressive on Robinson’s draft slot with that in mind.

Maybe.  I got $50 that says he doesn’t fall to our current 3rd rd pick.

Just got in from enjoying the beautiful Colorado Springs weather.  70 the first week of March is nice!

Started watching the combine and it's nice to hear there is value in the 3-5 round picks at TE.

Any of you draft guru's got a couple of good names in the 4th round at TE?

For a TE2 he's got to be a decent blocker not just a catcher.

13 minutes ago, Process said:

Thought Dotson was a 4.3 guy

Watching his first attempt, it looked as if he had a bad start and I expected him to stop and restart.  4.41 was impressive considering the start.  The 2nd attempt was meh.  The kid can run though 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is Daniel Jeremiah related to Skyy Moore or something? He’s the only person that he has tweeted about during the combine and during his gauntlet he just interrupted the other announcer to say ‘Moore looked phenomenal there’ even though he really didn’t look that great. 

Edit - even in the QB drills, he interrupted again to point out Moore and didn’t mention any other receivers 

Edited by CapeBreton

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Just got in from enjoying the beautiful Colorado Springs weather.  70 the first week of March is nice!

Started watching the combine and it's nice to hear there is value in the 3-5 round picks at TE.

Any of you draft guru's got a couple of good names in the 4th round at TE?

For a TE2 he's got to be a decent blocker not just a catcher.

This is the guy I hope we get should be available round 3-4. He just destroyed the combine though. So who knows now.. 

HEIGHT: 6’7”

WEIGHT: 265`

4.6 40 YD Dash

image.thumb.png.ea037226d73757804239a005c996ca95.png

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

His hands are really good. He would have no trouble catching a josh Allen fastball…

Agreed. He’d be a nice addition.  Not my first or fifth choice, but I like the player

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.