[Misleading Title]

out

• out changed the title to Josh and Connor
3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Why?

Because McDavid SHOULD have been a buffalo Sabre if it wasnt for the hockey lottery and both COULD have been WNY star athletes?

No...because Allen is being sold to the Edmonton Eskimos.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It is not happening, just that bum nobody rumor mongering and other talent thirsty Sabres fans taking it and running with it. If there is  less than zero percent chance this will happen. The package the Sabres would have to trade would deplete the limited talent pool and numerous picks they have coming up. 

Edited by dje85
  • Like (+1) 1

McDavid will probably get traded so not too much of a wild card that it could be to the Sabres. We will see. 

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Why?

Because McDavid SHOULD have been a buffalo Sabre if it wasnt for the hockey lottery and both COULD have been WNY star athletes?

He wanted to come to Buffalo. He was pissed Edmonton won the lottery 

• Sad 1

• out changed the title to Connor Mcdavid to Sabres (unverified)
4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDavid will probably get traded so not too much of a wild card that it could be to the Sabres. We will see. 

I didnt know he wanted to come to Buffalo.  I am not a big hockey fan but do the Sabres have much of anything the Eskimoes want?  Seems like a real stretch for McDavid as a Sabre.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He wanted to come to Toronto, not Buffalo.

• Vomit 1

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

I didnt know he wanted to come to Buffalo.  I am not a big hockey fan but do the Sabres have much of anything the Eskimoes want?  Seems like a real stretch for McDavid as a Sabre.

That’s according to Paul Hamilton. There is some connection with his family and when he was in junior hockey he was trying to play in front of Sabres fans in Erie etc. The package would be large (either Dahlin or Power, 3 firsts to start) but not out of the realm of possibility. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

He wanted to come to Toronto, not Buffalo.

Sure initially. Not when it was down to 2 and they weren’t an option. He wanted it to be Buffalo and was pissed that Edmonton won. Now if he’s a FA I’m sure he would pick Toronto but he’s not. 

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He's a Toronto-area native. Playing in Buffalo would put him close to family.

9 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The Sabres would just run him down and out anyway. The difference in the two organizations is staggering. Not unlike the Knicks and Rangers. 

Are you speaking of the Sabres and Oilers? Both suck.

Either way I can't see how this would happen.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The Sabres would just run him down and out anyway. The difference in the two organizations is staggering. Not unlike the Knicks and Rangers. 

Ironically enough, both Buffalo franchises (one bad, one good) are owned by the Pegulas and both NYC franchises (one bad, one good) are owned by James Dolan.

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I believe it's the Edmonton Elks now...  ya know,,,political correctness and all..

You are correct, sir. Shows you how long it has been since I paid attention to the CFL.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
  • Simon locked this topic