Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think an admission that your team went through the motions simply to comply with the rules should still come with a penalty; regardless of how one feels about the rule.

But if they didn't go through the motions they would have been penalized like the time Matt Millen admitted that Mariucci was his choice before he had to interview minority candidates.  

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Sounds like the Giants decided they were hiring Daboll before Flores was interviewed, Belichick finds out and texts the wrong Brian to congratulate him... Oops, my bad. I'm almost 70. Should have asked my grandkids how this magic pocket brain works.

"So, Brady wants to be the centre of attention?!  Here, hold my cell phone.  There's one owner and two franchises with egg on their faces."

3 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

It's not that they hired Daboll, it's that they had already made the decision to hire Daboll before interviewing Flores.  

Everyone involved looks bad, and it is messed up that no black coaches are going to get hired in this cycle (with 9 openings.) 

Right but what I'm saying is Daboll isn't that shocking a guy to get passed over for.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I thought you promised to quit in that exchange?  What he said actually is that the argument you were making is racist.

That the Rooney rule is a lot of times a throw away interview and not fan to either party?

That's the basis of my argument. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Hardly, blowing off media blowhards in a press conference is one things, being asked specific questions for a long long time  by a good lawyer under oath where you are obligated to tell the truth unless you can claim self incrimination, is a totally different game.

Blah blah blah. He’s great at saying things while still saying nothing. That’s perfect for a defense attorney. It’s not that easy and it’s why a great defense attorney can win ...often. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, that's an issue as well. If true, Flores had all this happen and continued to work for Ross. Collected paychecks and kept it all to himself while happily continuing to coach for the team? Seems like and odd time to grow morals now.

His team was still in a playoff race.  Not odd at all.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

here we go batman GIF

I mean, everyone can pick a side I guess. But I understand why McDermott was holding Daboll’s feet to the fire. After the mnf “wind” game, he told the media he didn’t know if the offense could be fixed 

I never liked the daboll hire to begin with. I came around and think he did some awesome things. But he’s by no means perfect. Flawed like McDermott. But both are very good 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean, everyone can pick a side I guess. But I understand why McDermott was holding Daboll’s feet to the fire. After the mnf “wind” game, he told the media he didn’t know if the offense could be fixed 

I never liked the daboll hire to begin with. I came around and think he did some awesome things. But he’s by no means perfect. Flawed like McDermott. But both are very good 

He said something like ‘improving josh Allen took a village’ in a giants interview lol I was excited to pull for him next season but now I’m not so sure 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Flores obviously just committed NFL career suicide.

Dolphins also have to be in some pretty big trouble if the tanking report is true, no? I would the NFL frowns upon that. 

He's pulling his 'Kaepernick' move and the timing couldn't be more perfect as today is the beginning of black history month.

He'll never coach in the NFL again but is likely going to become a multimillionaire in the process anyway just like Kaepernick did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.