Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Whoa.

If true, I wonder what he was unhappy about. I wonder if it had anything to do with the run game. 

I’m thinking he was mad at how they played those 13 seconds defensively. McD and Co. screwed the pooch by not realizing the game situation. On some levels, that might be harder for a good football coach like Daboll, with no input into the D scheme decisions, to take. His HC literally cost him the AFCCG at home and a chance to go to the SB. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

And if he's right, the Dolphins owner should lose the team and the some heads should roll in East Rutherford, too.  Both teams should also lose draft picks.  Lastly, Flores should be come a very, very rich man.

All the Giants were doing was complying with the rules the NFL set up.  They should not be penalized for doing an interview the NFL forced them to do.  On the other hand Ross is in BIG trouble.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

This will be tried in civil court, if it ever gets to that point,  and while heresay can be admitted as "evidence".  Then they get to depsoe Belichek, boy will that ever be gold to watch.

You ever see him in a post game presser? He’s a defense attorney’s dream. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I don't know how BB* "thinking" they are going to hire Daboll has anything to do with the perceived quality of Flores' interview. Seems like the test BB was reading will get subpoenaed. Does Schoen have any contacts in common with BB*?

Schoen was, as reading the case, Gm of the Giants and  part of the charade interview of Flores, after all they did hire his byddy Dabol soon after.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Does he have the texts on his phone or not is the question...

If BB did mistakenly send them.. he will need to address this.

BB: I destroyed it and got a new one.  I do that with all my phones.

tom-brady-sumo.jpg?w=899

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Does he have the texts on his phone or not is the question...

If BB did mistakenly send them.. he will need to address this.

The issue isn't the texts but how Belichick would have that information, if he's just giving his opinion it's meaningless, if he was told by someone in charge with the Giants they'd need him to testify to that.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

And if he's right, the Dolphins owner should lose the team and the some heads should roll in East Rutherford, too.  Both teams should also lose draft picks.  Lastly, Flores should be come a very, very rich man.

Why?

Would are his damages?  

Flores was happy to exist in the Dolphins cesspool (such as it was)  until he got canned---in fact, if he was hired by the Giants, he still wouldn't have said anything about it.  Now he screams bloody murder--and sues.

And if leagues are to get into the business of taking away teams that owners are tanking, when do the Sabres get taken?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

I don't know how BB* "thinking" they are going to hire Daboll has anything to do with the perceived quality of Flores' interview. Seems like the test BB was reading will get subpoenaed. Does Schoen have any contacts in common with BB*?

Belichick picked up those convos on bugs he has planted inside the Bills and Giants facilities? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 13

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The issue isn't the texts but how Belichick would have that information, if he's just giving his opinion it's meaningless, if he was told by someone in charge with the Giants they'd need him to testify to that.

Yeah I know.. I was commenting about the texts being heresay... pretty easy to actually prove one way of the other

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

You ever see him in a post game presser? He’s a defense attorney’s dream. 

Hardly, blowing off media blowhards in a press conference is one things, being asked specific questions for a long long time  by a good lawyer under oath where you are obligated to tell the truth unless you can claim self incrimination, is a totally different game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.