Brian Flores suing NFL, NY Giants, Dolphins, Broncos.

BillsFan4

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

FOOTNOTE 30:

"Ironically, during their January 11, 2022 text exchange, Mr. McDonnell also suggested that if Mr. Flores were hired as the Giants Head Coach, Brian Daboll might be interested in leaving Buffalo to serve as his Offensive Coordinator (“Heard Daboll isn’t happy with Sean [McDermott] in Buffalo . . . might be able to get out if he doesn’t get a head job... thoughts?”)."

😱 

If true (and I’m not sure it is), I wonder what he was unhappy about. I wonder if it had anything to do with the run game. 

Edited by BillsFan4

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Kind of feels like the Giants are taking stray bullets from the Dolphins on this one.

Sounds like the Giants decided they were hiring Daboll before Flores was interviewed, Belichick finds out and texts the wrong Brian to congratulate him... Oops, my bad. I'm almost 70. Should have asked my grandkids how this magic pocket brain works.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 10

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The Belichick texts are hearsay

They are listed in the suit.

https://www.wigdorlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Complaint-against-National-Football-League-et-al-Filed.pdf

EDIT:

I think I misunderstood.  I'm guessing you meant what BB was hearing from NYG and Buf right?

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Joe Schoen may not be in the clear either, wonder if he regrets going oto the Giants already.

Big time lawyering and damage control to follow.

I don't know how BB* "thinking" they are going to hire Daboll has anything to do with the perceived quality of Flores' interview. Seems like the texts BB* was reading will get subpoenaed. Does Schoen have any contacts in common with BB*?

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

2 minutes ago, eball said:

That's the best part of the whole thing!!!

Oh wrong Brian. Oopsie. Yeah you didn’t get the job. My bad. 

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

This will be tried in civil court, if it ever gets to that point,  and while heresay can be admitted as "evidence".  Then they get to depsoe Belichek, boy will that ever be gold to watch.

Your avatar agrees! 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.