Greg Olsen is pretty good in the booth

Dan Darragh

57 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

I enjoyed listening to Greg Olsen's color commentary.  First time in a while I've had anything nice to say about the guys in the booth.

He's not bad but needs to stop saying everything is unbelievable. If you just saw it happen it's very believable

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Serious? All I heard was patriots ball washing all night.

It was pitiful.

I thought he (and his partner) were terrible, but not because they favoring the Patriots....at all.

They are like the 3rd best pairing for that network and it's not hard to see why.

I thought he was rooting for the Patriots.  He let his feelings show when they were called for illegal motion inside the 10.  He said this:  "Oh my God, no!  Ugh!"

Maybe he was trying to keep the viewers tuned in when the game looked one-sided.  But at times I thought I had the Pats audio.

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I was very impressed but I had my volume off

I already know everything there is to know about Mac Jones, even his birthday

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

He lost me right from the jump with his comments about BB only running against the Bills because he trusted his defense as opposed to the wind and the fact that the Bills can't stop my mother from a 5 yard rush down the middle. I mean, yes, they won, it was impressive, but BB doesn't needs some additional made up pats on the back (see what I did there?).

Someone during the broadcast said 'person X is having a whale of a day!' That made me laugh.

7 hours ago, NoSaint said:

He always has a weird tempo and tone. Like he’s trying to create dramatic flair. 

if he evens that out he can be insightful

Agree, he speaks in a slow soft tone that sounds like a west coast eastern philosophy hippie guru when trying to sound profound. His content is alright, but he could put me to sleep sounding like he’s leading a meditation group. 

Edited by SirAndrew

26 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Agree, he speaks in a slow soft tone that sounds like a west coast eastern philosophy hippie guru when trying to sound profound. His content is alright, but he could put me to sleep sounding like he’s leading a meditation group. 

ha- I was picturing an old fraternity brother that liked to smoke and pretend everything was novel. Glad I’m not the only one that hears it. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.