Josh in a boot after Tampa game (now says he's "good to go", no effects)

Bakin

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Disagree… outside of Diggs they have JAGs. Beasley isn’t as explosive, Sanders is on the decline, and Davis is still too inconsistent and lacks separation. They need another explosive playmaker IMO.

How does Davis lack separation when he averages 16.7 yards per catch in his 2 seasons here?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Disagree… outside of Diggs they have JAGs. Beasley isn’t as explosive, Sanders is on the decline, and Davis is still too inconsistent and lacks separation. They need another explosive playmaker IMO.

They’re tough to evaluate this season because our offensive line has been so bad…sanders looks like he can still play at a high level to me he just isn’t really getting opportunities and doesn’t have that same level of rapport that gabe Davis does with josh.  Knox has been great outside of the pats game which was a pretty difficult night to catch the ball in to begin with.  I think gabe is very underrated he has quietly been making very clutch plays all year 

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

How does Davis lack separation when he averages 16.7 yards per catch in his 2 seasons here?

The dislike of gabe is probably the one thing in this board I am most confused by…he seems to provide a spark every time he comes in.  I think sanders can be good too once him and josh feel each other out more but I’m still very confident with gabe at wr2. Not to mention we’ve got Beasley and McKenzie and Knox too. We definitely don’t have the best wr duo in the nfl but it’s gotta be one of the deepest most complete wr rooms out there 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

They need a wide receiver to take the top off. This is where John Brown really came in handy. As great as Diggs is, he’s a tactician with elite route running and strong speed. He can get by the defender, but he’s not a speedster. McKittrick is fast, but not strong enough off the line to break the big play. 

Edited by MiltonWaddams

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yards per catch has no bearing on separation. Davante Adams is probably the top WR at getting into space, yet he averages ~12 ypc in his career. Play-action tends to generate separation regardless of who is targeted.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They’re tough to evaluate this season because our offensive line has been so bad…sanders looks like he can still play at a high level to me he just isn’t really getting opportunities and doesn’t have that same level of rapport that gabe Davis does with josh.  Knox has been great outside of the pats game which was a pretty difficult night to catch the ball in to begin with.  I think gabe is very underrated he has quietly been making very clutch plays all year 

Well I'd say it was bad those games that players were out. I think they are decent when Brown and Williams at G etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The dislike of gabe is probably the one thing in this board I am most confused by…he seems to provide a spark every time he comes in.  I think sanders can be good too once him and josh feel each other out more but I’m still very confident with gabe at wr2. Not to mention we’ve got Beasley and McKenzie and Knox too. We definitely don’t have the best wr duo in the nfl but it’s gotta be one of the deepest most complete wr rooms out there 

Davis literally won us the Colts playoff game with his multitude of clutch sideline catches deep downfield... unsure where they dislike comes from either.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

yea we’ll see hopefully we can close out strong…seems like we’re facing a ferocious front 7 every week this season even the bad teams lol

Well to me it's a very noticeable difference when Brown in OL and being able to shift Williams to G. While it still needs improvement, it's clear to me how much better it is with that line up than when he's not. I agree with those that say Beane should have gave the OL more attention than he did, but he did hit the nail on the head with the Brown pick.

I absolutely love the way this kid has played.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Well to me it's a very noticeable difference when Brown in OL and being able to shift Williams to G. While it still needs improvement, it's clear to me how much better it is with that line up than when he's not. I agree with those that say Beane should have gave the OL more attention than he did, but he did hit the nail on the head with the Brown pick.

He was getting whooped in pass protection early last game but then again who wasn’t lol he seems to frequently demolish people while run blocking though for sure 

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Davis literally won us the Colts playoff game with his multitude of clutch sideline catches deep downfield... unsure where they dislike comes from either.

He’s made a long list of clutch plays this season too…I think we just want a scapegoat for our team not living up to its potential and football is a really tough sport to do that because all the position groups are so dependent on each other 

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

In the highlights of the Bucs game, watch his blocking on Josh Allen's rushing TD

*swooon*

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea he seems to be our only hope in the run game haha even when our guys could pass block last season they were still below average in the run game 

Watch Brown as he pancakes defenders downfield, and then watch Morse whiffing consistently in the same circumstance.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Watch Brown as he pancakes defenders downfield, and then watch Morse whiffing consistently in the same circumstance.

Yeah he's a beast!! Although Beane should have done a little more with the OL got to give him credit because it seems he hit the jack pot with this guy.

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

The worst part of this is the bakery...

As a huge fan of Brady, he should be drinking cactus juice and eating pumpkinseeds if he's hungry. 

Maybe it was for his lady! 

I just read the  entire  “Josh at the bakery” twitter thread and it was fantastic 

what a time!

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe it was for his lady! 

I just read the  entire  “Josh at the bakery” twitter thread and it was fantastic 

what a time!

The Change.org petition to feed the OL Bar-Bill was classic

https://www.change.org/p/barbill-feed-the-bills-linemen-bar-bill-until-they-can-do-something?recruiter=1076416537&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&recruited_by_id=532fafc0-7f65-11ea-80be-c987d14a2415

Feed the Bills linemen Bar-Bill until they can do something

I would like to feed the bills linemen, offensive and defensive, wings and breadsticks until they can stop the run and protect precious Josh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jerry Hughes and his wife also in the photo 

L I B so it is.  Who's the balding dude with his back to the photographer and the preggo lassie on the far right talking to Meghan? (At least I think she's preggo, but the Social Law is never say anything until the baby comes out, lest you be mistaken and it's just too many donuts)

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

L I B so it is.  Who's the balding dude with his back to the photographer and the preggo lassie on the far right talking to Meghan? (At least I think she's preggo, but the Social Law is never say anything until the baby comes out, lest you be mistaken and it's just too many donuts)

I’m pretty sure the girl talking to Meghan is Trubisky’s wife 

the balding guy looks like he might be an usher or concierge 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.