The most hyped 6-4 team ever

streetkings01

1 hour ago, Governor said:

The elite QBs in the league advance every year and the Pats don’t have one right now. Buffalo won’t be running all that much. People are asking a bit much from this Pat’s team.

I was talking about the regular season for the Pats games.  But in Buffalo weather if you get home field advantage you need be able to run in bad weather.  Right now the Bills IMO are way way to pass heavy.  I am expecting my Pats make it to round two and lose in a dog fight. 

Also I would NOT call Tanny an elite or top level QB.. lol

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I respect the D and of course Belicheck but we have the better O and D. 

Anything can happen this game but I just can't see Mac or the RBs scoring much. 

I'd say 20 or less. Likely in that 10-17 range

Allen n the O embarrassed yall on your field last year. I'm Sure Bill spent a bit more time constructing a gameplan for Allen compared to other QBs. 

We only played 3 of the same teams.

Fins vs NE - NE allowed 17 points. Bills allowed 0 and 11 in w games!

NE vs Jets x2 - NE allowed 13 and 6 pts. 19 total. Bills allowed 17 in 1 (2nd stringers came in the 4th. 

Texans- NE allowed 22. Bills allowed another 0

Pretty close. Looking forward to both games!!!!!

Last year when you embarrassed them the D had given up because that O was beyond pathetic bad.  The first game was close and more how I expect these two games to be.  (I mean the Pats were a Newton fumble away from winning last year lol)

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

50 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

What you read was me telling you "I doubt they will play bad enough to only score 6 points again. "  That doesnt mean they wont.  What that means is that I have faith enough in my team that I dont think they will.  You are the one that brought up them playing bad, not me.

What is a few fans?  Is that a big deal in the grand scheme of things?  I bet you have a few fans that already put a gold jacket on Mac Jones with 10 super bowl rings.

The Bills only need to run enough to show that they can run so a defense has to at least think about it.  If your team had Josh Allen, Diggs, Beasley, Knox, Sanders, Davis... are you really telling me you would want Moss or Singletary to get 20+ carries a game behind this O line?  Oh hell no.

Exactly! But they have to make teams be honest. What I mean is if the 4 rushing contain any run it will be a long day. Your are Need make them pay for a dime d all the time..  but again in a snowstorm (which definitely can happen in buffalo) you need to run since passing be very hard.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I was talking about the regular season for the Pats games.  But in Buffalo weather if you get home field advantage you need be able to run in bad weather.  Right now the Bills IMO are way way to pass heavy.  I am expecting my Pats make it to round two and lose in a dog fight. 

Last year when you embarrassed them the D had given up because that O was beyond pathetic bad.  The first game was close and more how I expect these two games to be.  (I mean the Pats were a Newton fumble away from winning last year lol)

I expected to split with the Pats. You can’t sweep every division rival every year. We’ll lose the one at home and win at Gillette.

That’s exactly why the Titans won’t make it this year either. Pittsburgh would probably beat them in an actual playoff game. Titans maybe could beat the Ravens or Colts.

Final 4 last year;

Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen.

I'm not copacetic with looking forward to the Pats game. It's a one game at a time league and we have very tough games coming up against Indy and NOLA. Let's worry about those first.

Along the lines of focusing on Indy: Tremaine Edmunds, Spencer Brown... worry? And what is the case with Star Lotulelei?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

I expected to split with the Pats. You can’t sweep every division rival every year. We’ll lose the one at home and win at Gillette.

That’s exactly why the Titans won’t make it this year either. Pittsburgh would probably beat them in an actual playoff game. Titans maybe could beat the Ravens or Colts.

Final 4 last year;

Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, Allen.

I don’t expect Mahomes be there again this year, not with that Defense.  If I am honest after Mahomes and Allen I am hard pressed for a real elite QB in the AFC. I don’t like Jackson and see him fizzling again in the playoffs early.. why I say the AFCCG be either Titans v Bills or if my Pats are lucky maybe the. Against one of those two teams..  (hey I am allowed a little rose color glasses lol)

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I don’t expect Mahomes be there again this year, not with that Defense.  If I am honest after Mahomes and Allen I am hard pressed for a real elite QB in the AFC. I don’t like Jackson and see him fizzling again in the playoffs early.. why I say the AFCCG be either Titans v Bills or if my Pats are lucky maybe the. Against one of those two teams..  (hey I am allowed a little rose color glasses lol)

You will probably wreck the Titans and send them on their usual free fall.

I think I’m one of the few left that believes the Titans are way overrated down the stretch. They don’t travel especially well either. I think they’ll lose 3 more games.

I think Buffalo will lose 2 more. Indy and NE…..but we beat Tampa.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I honestly think the Pats beat the Titans.  Especially with no Henry to worry about.  I think the Bills would beat them in a rematch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

The bolded is a mantra for Pats fans.

Do you know how many games during the 2 decades of Brady the Bills "almost" won?  Almost winning doesn't really count.

People forget that before Cam's fumble, Davis uncharacteristically dropped an easy TD that would have put the Bills up 7.  Why doesn't that play count?  Why is it always "if Cam hadn't fumbled?"

Your team lost twice to the Bills in 2020. They were swept.  Period.

1 hour ago, Success said:

The bolded is a mantra for Pats fans.

Do you know how many games during the 2 decades of Brady the Bills "almost" won?  Almost winning doesn't really count.

People forget that before Cam's fumble, Davis uncharacteristically dropped an easy TD that would have put the Bills up 7.  Why doesn't that play count?  Why is it always "if Cam hadn't fumbled?"

Your team lost twice to the Bills in 2020. They were swept.  Period.

Not a Mantra was trying to show just how close that game was, nothing more.. that team also well sucked compared to this one.  What’s weird is how sensitive some bills fans are. 

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Not a Mantra was trying to show just how close that game was, nothing more.. that team also well sucked compared to this one.  What’s weird is how sensitive some bills fans are. 

While our fan base is sensitive he is right that we had so many close hard luck stories the other way around down the years almost regardless of how good or bad we were relative to New England. We got blown out with good teams, lost close ones with good teams, got blown out with bad teams and lost close ones with bad teams. I don't think the Bills have established themselves as dominant yet by any stretch but if they do just know that every now and then you will get close in a head to head and it won't necessarily be an indicator of the relevant strengths of the two teams. Just NFL divisional matchups.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I'm also a Yankees fan.  In 2003, I would never have gone on a Red Sox board with the kind of humble bragging I see from Pats fans here.

Is it really a surprise that some Bills fans (like me) are just a wee bit sensitive to anything Patriots related, especially when the whole country is tuning into a narrative of "well, the Bills, Jets & Phins had a year - but BB is back now."?  

Please.  20 years is an eternity in sports.  The Bills finally break through, and I have Pats fans here on this board telling me how great the Pats are again, how Mac is the 2nd coming & the rest.  

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Certainly looks like we’re the most overhyped 6-4 team ever when we’re without the right side of our OL, NT and mlb.  

We didn't have star al last year and Edmonds isn't the difference maker some think.

Also again if our season truly hinges on a 3rd round rookie that wasn't supposed to play this year then it shows how woeful and inept this front office truly is.

This team has been a fraud from day one and the Chiefs game was their SB.

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wentz has a hole 108 yards! Taylor has cut threw the Bills D like a hot knife today. 

Hey, thanks.

Just curious:  have you taken the training on message board etiquette when posting on another team's board when they're getting blown out, and your own team assumes 1st place in the division?

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Hey, thanks.

Just curious:  have you taken the training on message board etiquette when posting on another team's board when they're getting blown out, and your own team assumes 1st place in the division?

It always amazes me how you take everything and anything out of context! I was literally responding to someone talking about the QB.  

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

We didn't have star al last year and Edmonds isn't the difference maker some think.

Also again if our season truly hinges on a 3rd round rookie that wasn't supposed to play this year then it shows how woeful and inept this front office truly is.

This team has been a fraud from day one and the Chiefs game was their SB.

A bit dramatic.  If the front office was “woeful and inept” we wouldn’t be so upset about losing to a good team.  We wouldn’t be of the the favorites to win the afc or the SB. 

It definitely looks as if the FO failed this past offseason.  But then again, it’s week 11 and the starting lineup we fielded today will hopefully be banished into a black hole never to be seen again.  

spencer brown isn’t that important.  Guard play and depth is.  Browns absence leads to even worse guard play and puts our lack of depth on display.  Beane and co failed with the OL this offseason, but they are FAR from woeful and inept. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

spencer brown isn’t that important.  Guard play and depth is.  Browns absence leads to even worse guard play and puts our lack of depth on display.  Beane and co failed with the OL this offseason, but they are FAR from woeful and inept. 

With Brown in, essentially it takes Ford off of the field.  He is VERY important. 

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.