11/14/21 Gameday Thread: Bills at Jets Second Half

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

It was a tackle. He didn't drive him into the ground,  didn't make contact with the head. It's ridiculous 

It looked like he lead with his head though. I don’t agree with it, just saying i get why they called it.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

It was not a BS call.  Obada slammed Whitey to the ground legally, but Epenesa came down on Whitey's head with a forearm shiver.  It was a good call on a stupid play by Epenesa.

eh you are reaching a bit.  It was a bang bang play, not even close to what gronk did to white a few years ago.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

It was not a BS call.  Obada slammed Whitey to the ground legally, but Epenesa came down on Whitey's head with a forearm shiver.  It was a good call on a stupid play by Epenesa.

He got spun into Epenesa... i dont think AJ can tell the future. Nothing he could have done. Came in for a tackle and Obada spun him into AJ and his forearm 

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Flacco?  Did I hit my head and go back in time?

Give him credit! The guy has made a boatload of money, but he’s not too proud to hang around and make a little more as a third string scrub! I bet he never thought he might risk getting hit again! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

No, it wasn't Gronk level, but it was completely unnecessary.  If they did that to JA, you'd be screaming.

Not really, its football....  What gronk did was BS but a bang bang play I cant complain.

but I will digress

Edited by CaliBills
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Epenesa went overboard. That’s gonna get called when the play was already made and you get near his head. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Epenesa went overboard. That’s gonna get called when the play was already made and you get near his head. 

yeahhhhhhhh mehhhhhhh

im just chillin winners gab you know haha

m

Edited by Muppy