Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

am i the only one thats super annoyed this got so much pub? This play was called back. it technically never existed.

i actually was and still Am proud of Norman. There are few, if any, other cornerbacks in the NFL that would have gone up like that against Henry.  Stefon Gilmore would have dove out of bounds.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i actually was and still Am proud of Norman. There are few, if any, other cornerbacks in the NFL that would have gone up like that against Henry.  Stefon Gilmore would have dove out of bounds.

Yeah, he just hesitated and got chucked aside by a beast of a man.  Definitely not the first or last time Henry will do something like that.  Norman is a pro and good dude.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Yeah, he just hesitated and got chucked aside by a beast of a man.  Definitely not the first or last time Henry will do something like that.  Norman is a pro and good dude.

Yea it was like a guy chasing a Rhino and after catching up to him wondering what the hell he was going to do next.

• Like (+1) 1

butterfly effect going on there.  huge concentration issues.   after page 2  you wouldnt know it was a bills week discussion.    Plus they think Josh is dumb....

not the brightest bunch.   

9 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

McD and Frazier are great at making a team one dimensional. I don’t respect Tennessee at all for the win last year. Covid was more of a factor than Tenn. I think we see another beat down this week. Our coaches and players are proving they don’t forget losses. 

im just sayin.... most people dont realize how much better tanny was with a running game...something he only had one year in miami.   take away Derrick and limit  the 

big plays and get some pressure on him and he should crumble

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This reminds me a little of when Pete Carroll last year was convinced that the way to stop the Bills was to stop the run. It’s like he watched one prior Bills game. 

If the Titans’ plan is to stop the deep bombs and Allen runs, we will absolutely kill them. This feeds into Josh’s strength— which is the intermediate passing game. Diggs and Beasley could end up with like 10 catches each. 

If I was the titans I'd do what the cheifs did last year, be extremely physical with our recievers, take a few flags but don't let josh get cooking, then try to put pressure on josh. Turn it it into a ground and pound and let Henry wear down the D. And the occasional deep shot to Julio that demoralizes the D and puts pressure on the offense and puts josh into hero mode and possibly makes mistakes.

But unfortunately for the titans our o line is better and our run game is much better. And like you said we have Beasley, he wears down defenses. And we have Sanders and Knox, you can only cover so many. And our pass rush is much better. We have every tool to make it tough on the titans

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I went there and they showed just the Bills white Jersey with the pants and socks saying TBA.

Yep, no intel on the bottom half of the unis yet.  I’m sure we’ll see the “reveal” in a Bills tweet today or tomorrow.

They are after 5 games 16th against the run, and 21st against the pass.  We are going to dissect them in various routes and Knox will have another solid game.

look for us to be heavier in our defense meaning more big nickel or trad 4-3 with Klein in as well as Milano  (if healthy). I’d almost rather keep Milano out and stay big nickel as the bye comes and Milano would be 100% after the bye (you’d think). Look for more Neal than Taron.  Henry’s going to run into beef.  I see more Basham inside with Star.  

I can also see a little more Obada, AJ, and GROOT.

Henry only had 53 yards last year and about 80 the year before.

we should walk into the bye 5-1 and time to heal.

If I’m the Titans I’m going to lean on my strength on offense - they don’t have an elite passing game and the Bills have one of the best secondaries in the NFL - might as well make it a physical game and test the Bills’ willingness to chase-and-tackle for four quarters.  Only way it works for them is if the Bills are soft coming off a franchise-defining prime time win.

10 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Then gotten up and incredulously pointed at a teammate like “how could you miss that?”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I went there and they showed just the Bills white Jersey with the pants and socks saying TBA.

Maybe that means white over blue then? Last week they had the Chiefs in red over white but changed it as soon as the Chiefs posted all reds. 

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think this game is going to be very close if both AJ brown and Julio Jones are healthy. It appears they will be. Need to dominate in the trenches. 

Even if they are healthy their offense is nothing like the Chiefs. If their was ever a week to get out to a big lead this is it. Force them to play catch up which limits the amount of carries Henry will get. 

11 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

@Miyagi-Do Karate Out of bounds? You kidding me? Gilmore would have peeled up a strip of astroturf, military-crawled underneath it, and stapled himself inside!

• Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If I’m the Titans I’m going to lean on my strength on offense - they don’t have an elite passing game and the Bills have one of the best secondaries in the NFL - might as well make it a physical game and test the Bills’ willingness to chase-and-tackle for four quarters.  Only way it works for them is if the Bills are soft coming off a franchise-defining prime time win.

They shouldn’t count on the Bills being soft, the Titans manhandled us last year and I’m willing to bet left a sour taste in many Bills players mouths. I’m sure McDermott has reminded them. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.