Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Probably mentioned already but having the extra day of rest before the game on Monday along with the bye week following has worked

out pretty good.  The bye comes real early this year but at least 2 of the tough big games will have been played.

10 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Watch towards the end of the video of a mocked up JA action shot. 

Wow...fantastic! I even like the charcoal jersey look...makes the red and blue from the helmet, pants and socks really stand out...👍

These are all great alternate uni concepts...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Probably mentioned already but having the extra day of rest before the game on Monday along with the bye week following has worked

out pretty good.  The bye comes real early this year but at least 2 of the tough big games will have been played.

I've gotta go back through the thread to see if it's been mentioned but if Milano is 99% or less on his hammy I'd think about sitting him and giving it another 2 weeks to heal up. Klein might actually be a better fit to face the Thumbtacks heavy run attack and Jonnu Smith isn't around to exploit his coverage.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I've gotta go back through the thread to see if it's been mentioned but if Milano is 99% or less on his hammy I'd think about sitting him and giving it another 2 weeks to heal up. Klein might actually be a better fit to face the Thumbtacks heavy run attack and Jonnu Smith isn't around to exploit his coverage.

It has been mentioned.  It's definitely something to watch for as the practice's start.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

It really sucks that the Manning-cast isn't happening for this game.

It would be really cool to hear what Peyton and Eli have to say about Daboll's offense and Josh.

Oh well.

The regular crew is painful to listen too.  Cant stand Riddick. Levy sounds like he is calling a hockey game.  Griese should be on the big ten network or average 330 college game on ESPN2.  Harsh?  Yes, but accurate.  They gotta have someone better.  Heck, Danish Louvski and Mina Kimes with strong play by play would have to be better.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

am i the only one thats super annoyed this got so much pub? This play was called back. it technically never existed.

If the Josh Allen Hurdle Part 1 or 2 had been called back on a penalty those plays would have gotten air time. When someone get abused like that on the field (and it is a clean play) it is going to get played again and again. 

That said I'll exchange one video of Henry rag dolling one of our DBs for keeping his running in check again. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Yes, and remember that we already played the 17th game! 😜

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.