Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Oh its definitely a THING that almost every other fan base still clings to. People were clinging to the "regression" theory so hard that they are looking for any tid bit they can... Through the weeks i always lurk through the opposing teams forums. Literally every single teams fan board we've played this season has brought up how he can be had due to his "turnover worthy" plays. It was discussed plenty last week by the idiots over at chiefs planet and i've already seen it brought up on the titans board. at this point i just chuckle.

Milano missed it as well i think.... i bet we get him back this week.

two of his “turnover worthy”

plays were touchdowns to E Sanders last game. I will take those. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Comebackkid said:

it was easy when he was at miami because aside from one year they had no run game.   hes much better as a complimentary piece.  the one year they had a really good run game we lost.

McD and Frazier are great at making a team one dimensional. I don’t respect Tennessee at all for the win last year. Covid was more of a factor than Tenn. I think we see another beat down this week. Our coaches and players are proving they don’t forget losses. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This reminds me a little of when Pete Carroll last year was convinced that the way to stop the Bills was to stop the run. It’s like he watched one prior Bills game. 

If the Titans’ plan is to stop the deep bombs and Allen runs, we will absolutely kill them. This feeds into Josh’s strength— which is the intermediate passing game. Diggs and Beasley could end up with like 10 catches each. 

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

Yes Yes Yes!!!

I can't post the link but if you go to week 6 of the Uniform Gridiron Database website you will see both the Bills and Titans posted their uniforms for Monday

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

yuck yuck yuck

They didn't look all that yucky this past Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

I can't post the link but if you go to week 6 of the Uniform Gridiron Database website you will see both the Bills and Titans posted their uniforms for Monday

They didn't look all that yucky this past Sunday. 

Im just not an all white fan. Has nothing to do with performance.  Just don't like the look.  Honestly, I don't care... just get the W 😃

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

per the uniform gridiron database page

2021_BUF_C.png

2021_TEN_J2.png

These Bills uniforms are becoming my favorite...👍

Only thing that would make them perfect is two blue stripes, outlined in red at the top of the socks- to match the shoulders... 

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.