Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

25 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Why is Josh being called “Dad”?   I’m sure it is a form of endearment and horsing around but what is Josh doing to earn that playful dig?

Your parents should have had this talk with you a long time ago.

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM
  • Haha (+1) 4

27 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Why is Josh being called “Dad”?   I’m sure it is a form of endearment and horsing around but what is Josh doing to earn that playful dig?

I think you'd need to ask the Dolphins.  Josh is definitely their daddy.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

josh-allen-buffalo.gif

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Probably the same reason that Beasley always yells out "WE LOVE YOU, JOSH ALLEN!!!" every time they run on the field. 

37 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The more looks I get at the second TD pass to Sanders that iced the game, the more amazed I am with Allen. That was a sneaky little pass. 

In the Baldy breakdown you can see what he does and it makes it more amazing.  The way he fakes it out to the flat to hold the outside defender and then rifles it in there.

He does it so fast that you can hardly notice it in real time.  Playback at 0.25 speed and you can see him look and the defender kind of shifts his hips just enough to not be able to make a move on the throw.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.