Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

On 10/13/2021 at 2:10 PM, ndirish1978 said:

Which one of you went over to the Titans board and got them all in a tizzy?

rut row. hahahaaa 

hey Domer GO IRISH!~!~!~!~~

hubby Class of 77' BS-EE and is the hugest fan alumni I know. Club here in san diego is active. 

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

BBFS. Everyone under 40 is burdened with it. It’s ridiculous, though I empathize that more than half their lives we’ve sucked.

I’m 36. I understand the issue. But I’m done with it man. This team is freaking GOOD! I’m gonna enjoy the ride. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m 36. I understand the issue. But I’m done with it man. This team is freaking GOOD! I’m gonna enjoy the ride. 

I think I’m actually (mostly) past it. I never felt like the chiefs were going to come back the other night. If the Bills lose on Monday, I’m not going to fear they are going to keep losing. Finally in a stable relationship with this team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think I’m actually (mostly) past it. I never felt like the chiefs were going to come back the other night. If the Bills lose on Monday, I’m not going to fear they are going to keep losing. Finally in a stable relationship with this team. 

100% on both fronts. Titans are getting healthy. At full strength they are gonna be a hand full. It’s a losable game….. and even still the Bills should and will be a favorite in the conference. 

what I’m working towards more now it’s not being so sensitive about them. I can still get pretty triggered over any minor disrespect. Got learn to laugh it off. More winning will help with that. Lol 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

100% on both fronts. Titans are getting healthy. At full strength they are gonna be a hand full. It’s a losable game….. and even still the Bills should and will be a favorite in the conference. 

what I’m working towards more now it’s not being so sensitive about them. I can still get pretty triggered over any minor disrespect. Got learn to laugh it off. More winning will help with that. Lol 

Toughest game left this season besides the Bucs but we are the better team and should win.

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I've watched enough videos to know "it's not the Bills ascending, but the Chiefs descending" in the eyes of the heads. 

Some give them their due but a 10 minute segment will run and it will be two minutes of highlights,  2 minutes of "wow look at buffalo", followed by 6 minutes of"what happened to the chiefs?"

That's true, but the thing is, Keyshawn didn't even try to offer any analysis. It was just, oh it's early in the season, and the Chiefs will bounce back because of Mahomes and Reid, oh and Lamar Jackson is amazing too.

Edited by MRW
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MRW said:

That's true, but the thing is, Keyshawn didn't even try to offer any analysis. It was just, oh it's early in the season, and the Chiefs will bounce back because of Mahomes and Reid, oh and Lamar Jackson is amazing too.

Yea I heard it too. Max kind of dismissed it but was enough to know where it was going. 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

he has? I thought he's been doing fine.

He has no feel for when to field the ball. I don't think he trusts himself enough to catch the ball if it doesn't come right to him (I agree with his assessment) so there are inopportune times when he just lets it bounce. He's only muffed one kick so far which is good but he's leaving yards on the field.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.