SNF: Bucs at Pats* 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

That Brady rollout was painful.  I could hear his knees creaking.

haha.  I was telling my wife earlier, Brady’s throws when he rolls out (to either side) are pathetic and embarrassing compared to Josh’s.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i can’t help but think how the NFL Is

so obsessed with covid protocols and masks, and here is steve Bellichick just spitting every 3 seconds. 

That dude is gross. Looks like he lives in a trailer eating road kill for meals

• Haha (+1) 3

This game is looking like Kraft paid Brady and the Bucs organization not to totally embarrass his team…,

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

What do you guys think of Mac Jones?

To me looks very competent, but at the same time I haven't seen him beat a defence over the top yet.

Poor man's Chad Pennington with a check down disease.

Edited by TBBills
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

To me looks very competent, but at the same time I haven't seen him beat a defence over the top yet.

Kinda reminds me of the way brissett played against us in Miami. Looks good between the 20s then can’t sustain a drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Southern Bills Fan said:

He said “Al have you ever seen a rookie QB look this good going no huddle”? They have 7 points through 3 quarters. 

He is giving him the full on prime time TV unproven QB Duck Hodges treatment. Ugh.  

4 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

He said “Al have you ever seen a rookie QB look this good going no huddle”? They have 7 points through 3 quarters. 

Unlike most I don't normally mind Collinsworth but I've never heard a bigger ballwashing than this

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I think he could be a Matt Ryan type but doesn't do anything particularly special. He is a lot better than Cam though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.