10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans 2nd Half Thread

2 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

So Allen has 134 passing yards. I would have guessed lower.

Sue me, but I honestly think he's played very well this is a weather game all bets are off.

I really love that last throw to Davis that they missed for the TD that was an amazing throw that the announcers totally didn't admire.

Edited by RichRiderBills

1 minute ago, Beast said:

I'd like to see some runs in the redzone. The Bills have been dominant on the ground but, for whatever reason, forgot how dominant they've been when they have been in the redzone.

Didn't we try that like three times on 3rd down and went backwards every time?

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Sue me, but I honestly think he's played very well this is a weather game all bets are off.

I really love that last throw to Davis that they missed for the TD that was an amazing throw that the announcers totally didn't admire.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he is playing bad. I just didnt think he was up to 134. I was thinking 90s to 110 at most. 

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I'd like to see some runs in the redzone. The Bills have been dominant on the ground but, for whatever reason, forgot how dominant they've been when they have been in the redzone.

You saw them the drive before last.  They lost yardage.

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

What's been underwhelming? The great defense Bills have been playing? Or the offense that's been moving the ball pretty much all game after the 1st play INT?

I'm sure he's referring to the fact that we only have 1 TD and 3 FG's. Diggs nothing, Beasley 1 catch.... not a very inspring offensive showing.