10/3/21 Gameday Bills vs. Texans 2nd Half Thread

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh will wind up over 300 today and still half this board will be mad at him 

Half this board is intellectually challenged, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

I hate these rain games it always makes for some lackluster football…. Similar to The rainy chiefs game last year our offense struggled in that to

On a side note come on Philly…. Would love to see KC lose another game

Giving up on the red zone running a bit early.... Texans had a great safety play on one, but are selling out down there to stop the pass.

Probably can punch it in... I think the OL with Spencer is playing much better than when he is warming the pine.

Rain is making things sloppy, and we just need to keep stopping their run and pressuring Mills.

7 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

to the poster saying they kicked FGs against KC too that's my point. When playing good competition you need TDs. They don't need the 3 against this team so might as well use the live reps to get better during these situations. 

2nd half with a more comfortable lead? Team is playing for a W bottom line

Just now, Weatherman said:

Not to take anything away from the D but we’ve yet to play a quality offense.  But from what we’ve seen the D looks great.  

True. But they have dominated bad teams. That is a good sign. The next 2 games will be a test

• Like (+1) 2

Late to the board today:

The announcer is fine, not sure what the big deal is

Tremaine sighting, he finally holds onto the ball

The passing game looks stuck in the mud but was praised during the half time show, we are getting spoiled as a 'good' game by Josh is now disappointing.

Defense is dominating

Not bad considering weather and Buffalo isn't great at this type of game and offensive line need work.

They do interesting things and have a pattern of going against what the formation looks like early in games.

18 rushes for 95 yards is a good rate and feel for the game says making Mills try and beat me is the way to go.

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

Beth looks like shes  85 years old!!

Yeah, but would ya,