Patriots* Fan Trolls Belichick with Billboard

devldog131

Like sands through the hour glass goes the pats swirling down the drain…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, teef said:

the guy was a part of one of the biggest dynasties in all of sports, and the fan base turns in the first quarter of his second year without brady.  seems about right.

I suppose the same would go for the ungrateful Houston Astros fans after their hard working staff got them a World Series title. Ingrates! 😆

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, teef said:

the guy was a part of one of the biggest dynasties in all of sports, and the fan base turns in the first quarter of his second year without brady.  seems about right.

Totally agree. It's certainly not a great look for the franchise. Bill deserves better but the Pats fans certainly don't.

Edited by ProcessAccepted
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Wonder if those same Pats fans also stated a few years back, "Coach BB and Pats will still be great without Brady". Was a lot of that talk going around then lol

I live in Massachusetts. I can pretty much guarantee that they are.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Ammusing I guess as it sums up a large majority of Patriot bandwagon fans. 

I highly doubt if McD, Beane and Allen brought us 6 SB championships between 2002-2019 we would be A$$hats to McD/Beane post Allen. 

I really agree with this. I dont understand how Pats fans can be angry at BB. It defies logic. No wonder athletes and coaches many times get fed up with fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

I highly doubt if McD, Beane and Allen brought us 6 SB championships between 2002-2019 we would be A$$hats to McD/Beane post Allen. 

But, if we believed that Sean had a hand in Josh's premature departure and then he went and won another Super Bowl elsewhere......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, teef said:

The most annoying,  entitled,  insufferable,  obnoxious fan base on the face of the earth. They won 6 Championships in the span of 17 years. Yet they still feel a need to whine like little girls. The Billboard is funny. Go away chowds. No one cares about you anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

The most annoying,  entitled,  insufferable,  obnoxious fan base on the face of the earth. They won 6 Championships in the span of 17 years. Yet they still feel a need to whine like little girls. The Billboard is funny. Go away chowds. No one cares about you anymore. 

I mean…it’s a year after COVID with a rookie qb.   You’d think most reasonable people would see if there’s any progress by the end of this year at least.  Reasonable is the key word here. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Lets not pretend like that wouldn't happen here....

Its a what have you done for me lately league. 

Did we run Marv out of town? Certainly not at the end of his coaching. And not even at the end of his disastrous GM days.

Heck, we're the fans that chanted and cheered for Scott Norwood after SB25.

I don't see Buffalonians putting up a billboard mocking our greatest coach ever during his last years.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

What a bunch of classless pricks. Not at all surprised tho.

Belichick leads them to a 20 year dynasty and 6 Super Bowls, and they trash him on the way out.

Disgusting, but right in line with typical Pats fan behavior.

Yup agree. Very unappreciative ####### fans that had gotten spoiled and still are spoiled. Very classless....

9 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Lets not pretend like that wouldn't happen here....

Its a what have you done for me lately league. 

I wouldn't be a part of it. 

• Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

I'll say that if Allen was still playing at a high level but McBeane utterly mishandled the inevitable transition to the next QB, and Allen went to another team, and immediately won a SB for them while the Bills fell back into shadow?  You better bet that we would be every bit as petulant as these pats fans.  Remember WADE MUST GO?  I dont even remember why we were mad?  because the homerun throwback?  hell at least that was a playoff game, something we wouldnt sniff for some time after if you recall

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, brianthomas said:

i'm all for trolling the Pats &/or Bill. But that billboard is pretty weak when it comes to trolling. Its too cryptic for starters. Shouldve had Brady's face on it or something, idk.

A goat is equivalent to Brady's face around here.

10 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Did we run Marv out of town? Certainly not at the end of his coaching. And not even at the end of his disastrous GM days.

Heck, we're the fans that chanted and cheered for Scott Norwood after SB25.

I don't see Buffalonians putting up a billboard mocking our greatest coach ever during his last years.

"WADE MUST GO"

5 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I'll say that if Allen was still playing at a high level but McBeane utterly mishandled the inevitable transition to the next QB, and Allen went to another team, and immediately won a SB for them while the Bills fell back into shadow?  You better bet that we would be every bit as petulant as these pats fans.  Remember WADE MUST GO?  I dont even remember why we were mad?  because the homerun throwback?  hell at least that was a playoff game, something we wouldnt sniff for some time after if you recall

Homerun throwforward was a long time ago, but I think we were mad at Wade for refusing to fire the special teams coach ? 

I have to agree that given this exact set of circumstances that Bills fans would be doing the same thing. 

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If he had also been the GM w a ton of awful drafts and tried to run our best QB ever out for Jimmy Garoppolo and that QB would go on to win the Super Bowl the next year...yeah I think some people might not appreciate that.

Imagine having so much money and arrogance that you would not only troll Belichick*, but the entire local fanbase, as well, who might just be trying to enjoy the season.

There has been a sort-of debate on here for which fans are worse- Jets fans, or Pats* fans. I'd say this marks one in the Pats* column.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

If he had also been the GM w a ton of awful drafts and tried to run our best QB ever out for Jimmy Garoppolo and that QB would go on to win the Super Bowl the next year...yeah I think some people might not appreciate that.

Marv Levy as GM..... Discuss......

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Was he the head coach too?

Trying to make a distinction between being the HC/GM at the same time, or separately, is a big stretch.

Marv never even won a SB for us, he came back and was a crappy GM. He is still treated as a highly respected LEGEND among the Bills and Bills fans, and rightfully so.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Trying to make a distinction between being the HC/GM at the same time, or separately, is a big stretch.

Marv never even won a SB for us, he came back and was a crappy GM. He is still treated as a highly respected LEGEND among the Bills and Bills fans, and rightfully so.

I don't believe it is. When they're separate jobs filled by two individuals the blame can be shared to an extent. When they're the same person, there's only one guy to criticize.

I mean, we are talking about the guy who drafted Sony Michel over Nick Chubb.