How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?

Gugny

How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined?  

303 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Will Epenesa Get Fined for Dirty Hit on Tua?

• Less than $10K
    • $10K-$20K
    • More than $20K
    • He Will Be Fined and Suspended
    • No Punishment

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Hey @Gugny a rookie called you a "troll job"!!! 🤣

Actually, I posted as TigerJ for years.  I wasn't banned at all, but somehow my computer lost the login information and I couldn't remember my password.  I tried following the prescribed procedure to get a link to change my password, but never got an email.  After a few months, I just decided to apply for a new account with a new user name.  A troll job is a troll job regardless of how long I or Gugny has been a member.

43 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Actually, I posted as TigerJ for years.  I wasn't banned at all, but somehow my computer lost the login information and I couldn't remember my password.  I tried following the prescribed procedure to get a link to change my password, but never got an email.  After a few months, I just decided to apply for a new account with a new user name.  A troll job is a troll job regardless of how long I or Gugny has been a member.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Honestly, the OP looks like a troll job.  Epenesa was hitting Tagovailoa as the ball was leaving, not a late hit.  It was not too high, not too low.  When they landed Epenesa was perpendicular across his chest, but he was on his hands and knees in a crawl position and did not look as if he was putting weight on Tua.  It could not have been much cleaner unless Tua still had a hold of the ball going down. 

His hand and knees were off the ground when he landed on top of him but were soon in contact thereafter.  This is the best I can find but, once again, it's tough to put in sequence although I doubt AJ is getting up at this point.

AJ and Tua.jpg

46 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

His hand and knees were off the ground when he landed on top of him but were soon in contact thereafter.  This is the best I can find but, once again, it's tough to put in sequence although I doubt AJ is getting up at this point.

AJ and Tua.jpg

Tua was more scared than anything. He told his coach his ribs hurt real bad so Epenesa didn't murder him before halftime.

On 9/20/2021 at 1:11 PM, Nextmanup said:

Watch it again; that's why Tua was hurt; he came down on his back with a big dude on top of him.

I think you mean he didn't flamboyantly slam him or whatever.

Sorry dude but you are WAY off on this......WAY WAY WAY off.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Tua's ribs are fractured and he is out this week.

Nice, AJ.  Real nice.

It's a bad look for a player who is trying to make a name for himself to go out and injure one of the stars of the league. This is how people like Jerry Hughes get blacklisted by NFL officials. 

Just now, Captain_Quint said:

It's a bad look for a player who is trying to make a name for himself to go out and injure one of the stars of the league. This is how people like Jerry Hughes get blacklisted by NFL officials. 

Totally agree.  I like Epenesa a lot, but he needs to show more discipline.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

and the bad takes keep coming - Tua is "one of the stars of the league"......are you serious?

he's a marginal at best starter whose backup showed far more in last week's game.

And the Jerry Hughes comparison holds no merit whatsoever. Hughes is blacklisted for having a history of barking at and showing up officials, neither of which AJ has done

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
addl content
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Clean hit in my book, even the color man called it a clean hit

Yeah, man.  It's close.  I can see why many think it was clean.  Bias is powerful.  I just see the hit differently when I try to forget being a Bills fan.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, man.  It's close.  I can see why many think it was clean.  Bias is powerful.  I just see the hit differently when I try to forget being a Bills fan.

Is this the biggest trolling thread of all time?  If so, then...well done I guess?

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I tried to look at it from the point of a Miami fan. I still think it's a football hit. I mean, if Epenesa held up, he probably completes that pass, right?

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

I tried to look at it from the point of a Miami fan. I still think it's a football hit. I mean, if Epenesa held up, he probably completes that pass, right?

Hi might have completed the pass, but let's face it - it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game.

If Espnenesa had held up, the Bills still would have won and Tua wouldn't be out for the season.

I'd take that trade-off any day.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I get it. I think if he drove him into the ground it would be a no brainer fine. But it looks like he tried to avoid landing on him.

without my Bills glasses, I still think it was a good hit with no intent to injure. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hi might have completed the pass, but let's face it - it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game.

If Espnenesa had held up, the Bills still would have won and Tua wouldn't be out for the season.

I'd take that trade-off any day.

Injury is part of the game. We can't ask players to let another player win even a single play. Jobs are at stake. Epenesa did what any other player in that position would do. If he's fined, I'm sure he would make the same hit again  if given the chance.

2 hours ago, eball said:

Is this the biggest trolling thread of all time?  If so, then...well done I guess?

agreed......at first I thought this was a joke/satire, but sadly it's not

some of the stuff posted by OPs here lately has been surreal/borderline bizarre

Edited by BuffaninSarasota
ADD COMMENT