One week away... What's everyone's expectations this season?

Steptide

I've gotta believe every single poster here would be disappointed w/ anything less than a trip to the show.

Everything has kind of built up to this year.  The build-up feels almost identical to '90 in some ways.  We've filled all the holes, and have great players in just about every unit on the field.  Allen is being talked about as a potential MVP, and when any media conversation turns to the SB, you can bet Buffalo will be mentioned.

Let's take in every single minute of this season. It will be one for the ages.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm confident the Bills will score enough to win most of their games. The question for me is can our defense hold elite offenses  ,(ie. KC,Bucs,Colts,Titans, even NE,) under 24. That will be the difference between 14  vs 11 or 12  wins. If I had to predict, we win 13 games. I think KC, Bucs and NE once , with an unforeseen clunker.

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

I try and calm my anxiety this time of year as the season approaches. Maybe it's because I lived through the drought, but I go into every season with zero expectations, but I still get overly excited at the thought of the regular season starting. Not just for the bills, but being able to watch football Thursday, Sunday and Monday night. There's nothing like it 

Having said that, I'm cautiously optimistic the bills can get to the superbowl this year. I'm not expecting it, but think it's a possibility. I see this team going 12-5 this season (don't shoot me, just trying to have realistic expectations). Either way I can't wait to see the stadium packed with fans and this offense ripping 

Hope for the best, but if the past 61 years are anything to go by... disappointment awaits. Just saying...

I expect a division title and at least 1 home playoff game. I hope for a Super Bowl Championship. 

5 minutes ago, GLP said:

Hope for the best, but if the past 61 years are anything to go by... disappointment awaits. Just saying...

Since only 1 team can hoist the Lombardi after the season’s final seconds tick away, yes the odds favor disappointment.

My expectations? 

🤔hmmm..

@Hapless Bills Fan will be misdiagnosed with a heart ailment. It’s merely broken. 
@Teddy KGB will apply for U.S. citizenship and be denied. He’ll blame Biden.

@Ethan in Portland will be correct with his team assessment. Once.

@Gugny will finally be given Mensa accreditation. He’ll fire everyone the next day.

@GunnerBill won’t shoot anyone -until after Christmas.

@BADOLBILZ will reference an obscure event to criticize the Bills 1st Super Bowl victory.

@4merper4mer will marry a unicorn.

@ScottLaw will criticize the Bills for being unworthy as they’re being introduced prior to the Super Bowl.

@SDS will start a burner account under another name and infiltrate Politics, Polls and Pundits.

OH!😳  You meant..

nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 2

Pure Josh Allen domination. It's coming. It's okay to be expecting it. All signs are pointing to him taking everything over. All of the talking heads have been dancing around it but they're reading for the Josh Allen statistical tsunami that's gonna even make Bayless shut up for once. Allen may overtake Mahomes this year as everyone's QB1.

Therefore, Super Bowl Champs has to be in the mix. Will it be this year? I don't know. I think it's okay to prep for it though. It doesn't have to be some continuous year over year build, I think that's done now. It can easily be years of misery wiped out by one quick Allen-Diggs combo strike this year, so that's what I'm expecting. 

Edited by Nelius

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

My expectations? 

🤔hmmm..

@Hapless Bills Fan will be misdiagnosed with a heart ailment. It’s merely broken. 
@Teddy KGB will apply for U.S. citizenship and be denied. He’ll blame Biden.

@Ethan in Portland will be correct with his team assessment. Once.

@Gugny will finally be given Mensa accreditation. He’ll fire everyone the next day.

@GunnerBill won’t shoot anyone -until after Christmas.

@BADOLBILZ will reference an obscure event to criticize the Bills 1st Super Bowl victory.

@4merper4mer will marry a unicorn.

@ScottLaw will criticize the Bills for being unworthy as they’re being introduced prior to the Super Bowl.

@SDS will start a burner account under another name and infiltrate Politics, Polls and Pundits.

OH!😳  You meant..

nevermind.

Isn’t Gugny a Mets fan?  Does Mensa no longer consider that an immediate disqualification?

• Haha (+1) 1