Bills are on to Detroit

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Thanks.

Johnson you are probably correct even though I don't see any picture of him with that beard. But should be him.

But guy after Poyer doesn't have mask, only glasses. Next one has mask and I'd say thats Singletary.

Anybody knows who comes after Poyer?

Oh that’s Levi then after poyer 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Banned for life from Ford Field.  Probably hired as Director of Special Operations, Detroit Lions, Dan Campbell, CNB. (Chief Nut Bar)

EDIT:  FFS, there is actually a 'Petition Site' petition designed to get this yokahama back into Ford Field.  Reassuring at least that since 2019, it has received only 20 of 1000 requested signatures. 🙄

'Get Marko Beslach Back to Ford Field'

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I just read on that page link Shady put up that Nate(I used to be an NFL receiver) Buralson is moving to a CBS morning show.

So I guess no more GMFB for him.

( To the NFL ....please don't replace him with Steve Smith) ;) 

I would love to see Michael Robinson replace him.  And I agree that Steve Smith is horrible.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you! It wouldn’t be too unusual for WNY to have an early Autumn.. I though that what I was seeing here..

Actually,  nowadays it would be unusual.

For the past decade or so it's like the calendar is pushed forward a month.

April is still half-winter........the July heat and dry weather associated with peak summer comes in August.......and summer ends in October now.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Actually,  nowadays it would be unusual.

For the past decade or so it's like the calendar is pushed forward a month.

April is still half-winter........the July heat and dry weather associated with peak summer comes in August.......and summer ends in October now.

Yeah really. You'd think it might be some sort of global warming that possibly may play a slight factor....

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

I'm pretty interested in how the Lions' season is going to fare out. Their new coach seems to be legitimately insane so could be a disaster as usual. And how bad will Goff be without Sean McVay there? Expectations are quite low on Goff.

Lol yeah will be entertaining to see how he handles it when they have bad plays and tough losses. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Their new coach seems to be legitimately insane

I don't know about insane, but he definitely takes the word "intense" to a whole new level.  He's an old school meathead who seems to think the key to winning is simply beating the crap out of the other guy.  I'm all for being physical -- and I hope the Bills' D becomes more physical this year -- but to have a HC who rants and raves like a Neanderthal doesn't inspire much confidence.  I really wonder what the team meetings are like.  Maybe he's just fooling us all and is much more composed behind the scenes.  I doubt it, but who knows...

I'd take even odds that the Lions will knock a QB out of a game this year with a "questionable" hit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know about insane, but he definitely takes the word "intense" to a whole new level.  He's an old school meathead who seems to think the key to winning is simply beating the crap out of the other guy.  I'm all for being physical -- and I hope the Bills' D becomes more physical this year -- but to have a HC who rants and raves like a Neanderthal doesn't inspire much confidence.  I really wonder what the team meetings are like.  Maybe he's just fooling us all and is much more composed behind the scenes.  I doubt it, but who knows...

I'd take even odds that the Lions will knock a QB out of a game this year with a "questionable" hit.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah man, it stated that some ppl were getting concerned about his heath and all because he drinks so much of it. Don't know if you or anyone else may have came across it, but I will try and find it to post

https://sports.yahoo.com/lions-coach-dan-campbells-daily-starbucks-order-might-make-you-convulse-192252970.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

and this one...

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/nfl/lions-coach-dan-campbell-s-daily-starbucks-order-might-make-you-convulse/ar-AAMWta7

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

3 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I would love to see Michael Robinson replace him.  And I agree that Steve Smith is horrible.

That would be epic.  Our very own cheerleader paired up with Kay, Kyle and Peter.  That’s ideal for sure 

11 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

One of my friends who is a Lions fan says that the Lions apparently playing the starters the  whole first quarter. If so it will be a good test right off the bat to possibly rotate Rosseau and Basham in. 

Yep they will get some Penei Sewell 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I just read on that page link Shady put up that Nate(I used to be an NFL receiver) Buralson is moving to a CBS morning show.

So I guess no more GMFB for him.

( To the NFL ....please don't replace him with Steve Smith) ;) 

what Yolo Said about the broadcast 

but being out of market , who knows 

and Nate will still make “appearances” on GMFB 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I believe the home team’s broadcast team is the one on nfln 

They (NFLN) used to switch at halftime from the home crew to the away crew. It was great as you gleaned good input from local announcers who follow both teams. I’m pretty sure they don’t anymore..