Bills are on to Detroit

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So what's the laser pointer guy story?  I don't seem to remember it.

Some asshat had a laser pointer he was firing at opposing players years back in Detroit. They got him and kicked hizazz out.

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

OMG Stefon "Instagram Model" Diggs

Dawson Knox with the flirty head toss - show it on the field, Boy

I thought "who is that tall sturdy blond guy that kinda looks like Beas?" then I realized he was walking out next to McKenzie for the Lilliputian definition of tall sturdy

Detroit Defense:

This year, the defense looks much improved in camp. It really does. They’re blitzing again, which is applying pressure on the quarterback. And that’s helping the back end, where Jeff Okudah looks like a different human being and Amani Oruwariye has continued his development.

LOL at the writer explaining to fans what blitzing is

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Orton’s eyes 

Wow Orton, that's right.  Back in 2014.  Man time is flying by.

Quarterback Kyle Orton and holder Colton Schmidt said they had a laser directed at them during Buffalo's 17-14 win over the Lions on Sunday, the Associated Press reported. Schmidt said he had the laser pointed at him while holding on a 50-yard field goal attempt that Dan Carpenter banked off left upright in the third quarter. Carpenter responded to secure the win by hitting a 58-yard attempt with 4 seconds remaining, according to AP.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I see Cole finally looks to have fixed that hillbilly tooth he had going on. 

Also, everyone ragging Josh for the McD bucket cap, but no one calling out Stef and his murse (or European carry-all)? Come on now. 😂

Edited by TheProcess

7 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Also, everyone ragging Josh for the McD bucket cap, but no one calling out Stef and his murse (or European carry-all)? Come on now. 😂

All the cool kids carry those expensive looking purses now. Or at least what I see when I see football players out and about 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

They're sold out.  Of course.

But I said I'd get that Kiko jersey come hell or high water and I did.  So I'll get one of these hats if it kills me.

U da man Gugs!!  I da man!  We all be da man!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

I’m still most disturbed by Josh’s facial hair every time he sports it 😂 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I swear he looks like someone my kid would bring home to sit around the LR with a bunch of friends and play some video game or another

Isn't that exactly how he's connected with a bunch of guys on the team?

• Like (+1) 1

So as far as the coffee, he gets a Venti Black Eye which is the biggest Starbucks and two shots of espresso. I used to drink a red eye which is one shot, but two bentos with two shots each.  That’s probably an eight back if 5 hr energy.  That is so bad for cardiac output and blood pressure, it’s ridiculous.

As far as the heat, you guys are funny.  I understand the wearing a lot of clothes, but it’s 93-97 degrees with 95% humidity down here.  Tampa is the most humid city in the US.  There is humidity even when it’s cool in the winter because of the shallow bay.  It’s 5 am and it’s 81 degrees outside right now.  You guys just aren’t used to it.  I’ll admit I wouldn’t wear a sweatshirt.  They’ll be cold on the plane and the Lions play in a dome.  People give

me crap that the Rays play in a dome and not real baseball.  They have to as it’s miserable here in the summer like you’re winters.

47 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I feel embarrased but I don't know all of them...

Trubisky, AJE, Addison - who is next?

Dawkins, Poyer - who is next? And after him is Singletary?

Beasley/McKenzie - who are tho guys who follow?

Knox, Diggs then Davis?

Taron Johnson (I think) is after Addison 

I’m not sure who is after poyer because of the mask but I think it is Tre white?

Tyler matakavich and Davis Webb are after bease and McKenzie 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Shouldn't that say 12 hrs til kickoff lol

I can’t edit a tweet from 12 hours ago.  
😝 

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/8/13/22622251/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-benched-detroit-lions

Do you agree with the Bills’ decision to sit Josh Allen against the Lions?

with Detroits head coach that may be a head case

I agree 

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I can’t edit a tweet from 12 hours ago.  
😝

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/8/13/22622251/buffalo-bills-josh-allen-benched-detroit-lions

Do you agree with the Bills’ decision to sit Josh Allen against the Lions?

with Detroits head coach that may be a head case

I agree 

I know lol. Just noticed the time you posted it was 7 a.m.

100% agree to sit Allen and a few others no question. Would rather they sit all preseason myself

• Like (+1) 1

So my guess is that NFLN will use the Lions feed but I could be wrong with Cynthia roaming the sidelines.

The Fox affiliate in Detroit has the game and they broadcast in HD(I will DVR this feed for replay later and their take on the game)

WIVB Channel 4 in Buffalo does not have an HD channel on my cable

NFLN has HD of course so I hope they use the Buffalo feed so I can watch it in HD with our crew calling it.

3 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

So my guess is that NFLN will use the Lions feed but I could be wrong with Cynthia roaming the sidelines.

The Fox affiliate in Detroit has the game and they broadcast in HD(I will DVR this feed for replay later and their take on the game)

WIVB Channel 4 in Buffalo does not have an HD channel on my cable

NFLN has HD of course so I hope they use the Buffalo feed so I can watch it in HD with our crew calling it.

I believe the home team’s broadcast team is the one on nfln 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I just read on that page link Shady put up that Nate(I used to be an NFL receiver) Buralson is moving to a CBS morning show.

So I guess no more GMFB for him.

( To the NFL ....please don't replace him with Steve Smith) ;) 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Taron Johnson (I think) is after Addison 

I’m not sure who is after poyer because of the mask but I think it is Tre white?

Tyler matakavich and Davis Webb are after bease and McKenzie 

Thanks.

Johnson you are probably correct even though I don't see any picture of him with that beard. But should be him.

But guy after Poyer doesn't have mask, only glasses. Next one has mask and I'd say thats Singletary.

Anybody knows who comes after Poyer?

Hopefully they brought extra knee pads...no telling if Campbell was serious in his opening press conference about wanting his players to bite knees on the ground and as we are the first opponent, let's not find out the hard way...

Don't want to see Saturday's injury report with 8 players having "knee bite" as their injury 😂👐

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Hopefully they brought extra knee pads...no telling if Campbell was serious in his opening press conference about wanting his players to bite knees on the ground and as we are the first opponent, let's not find out the hard way...

Don't want to see Saturday's injury report with 8 players having "knee bite" as their injury 😂👐

If he is serious then the league will quickly change that by making sure his wallet is much lighter as time goes on.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

If he is serious then the league will quickly change that by making sure his wallet is much lighter as time goes on.

If he is serious his Lions will soon be toothless ;)