Kenny Stills, Dane Jackson elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Kenny Stills, lord and savior 

sarcasm 💯 

Big Fan of Dane Jackson over here. Hope he gets some reps and blows some unsuspecting Chiefs player up outside the hash marks.

a scrambling Patrick perhaps ?
I like this Kid 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2

Stills was Tyreek Hill in practice.  They must have gotten a good look at him this week and liked what they saw.  If Davis can’t go tomorrow, I see the Bills drawing up a few plays for him

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Sounds like Stills will step in if one of the regular WRs tweaks anything prior to the game or in warm ups. 

I think he’s insurance for Davis

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, taglientep said:

What if he is this game???

If we win, I’ll be very happy.

Don’t get me wrong.  I don’t hate the guy.  He’s a very good practice squad WR to have in our back pocket.  He has some ability, I just don’t have any confidence in him

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Big Fan of Dane Jackson over here. Hope he gets some reps and blows some unsuspecting Chiefs player up outside the hash marks.

I like this Kid 

Go Bills

Agreed.  I just don’t think he’ll be active. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

Stills was Tyreek Hill in practice.

How do you know?

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

They must have gotten a good look at him this week and liked what they saw.  If Davis can’t go tomorrow, I see the Bills drawing up a few plays for him

I think he’s insurance for Davis

I agree he's insurance for Davis, but he better know some of the plays they've already got drawn up and installed in this week's game plan, or he'd best stay inactive.

In the OBL send-off Chris Brown and Tasker were talking about probably they take a look at Davis pre-game tomorrow and make a decision then.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

If we win, I’ll be very happy.

Don’t get me wrong.  I don’t hate the guy.  He’s a very good practice squad WR to have in our back pocket.  He has some ability, I just don’t have any confidence in him

According to Ty Dunne, stills played Tyreek hill this week in practice. Have to wonder how much time he spent with the offense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Stills activated. Running 5 wide all game.  Catch us if you can.

I'm just hyped, I don't know what the hell they will do.

Just now, RyanC883 said:

I don't understand rolling with Singletary and Yeldon, whom the Bills don't use.  

Blocking backs.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

How do you know?

I agree he's insurance for Davis, but he better know some of the plays they've already got drawn up and installed in this week's game plan, or he'd best stay inactive.

In the OBL send-off Chris Brown and Tasker were talking about probably they take a look at Davis pre-game tomorrow and make a decision then.

It was in an article.  A good profile from Tyler Dunne on Isaiah McKenzie.  I’m guessing if Stills didn’t look good, he wouldn’t be elevated

”Earlier this season, he was Tyreek Hill. And Jamison Crowder. And he always tears it up. He always tries to “destroy them every chance I get.” Of course, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to be himself once in a while. Maybe the coaches are just trying to keep his legs fresh but, this week, there was a sign of hope. Kenny Stills played the role of Hill in practice. Not McKenzie.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Kenny Stills, lord and savior 

sarcasm 💯 

Can someone explain to new era that if he plays Stills will be our #4 or #5 WR?

You act like people look at him as a good replacement for Diggs. There's nothing wrong with liking Stills as a fill in for Davis. Can you give me a list of #4 WRs in the league with 35+ career TDs? 

Relax. 

Edited by Process
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I like this Kid 

Go Bills

I like Dane also...all he has done is make plays when his number gets called.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Stills activated. Running 5 wide all game.  Catch us if you can.

I'm just hyped, I don't know what the hell they will do.

Blocking backs.

Bills might come out passing again :)
Five wide ? Hell yes.
19 should get some quality reps though.
5 wide and motioning  :)

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

I like Dane also...all he has done is make plays when his number gets called.

watching his 1st NFL start was awesome. He missed his first play badly. He came back the second play and hit his mark so hard you could hear it on TV. Never looked back

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Yeah, Duke Williams has fans on this board. Is there a reason to be a dick about that?

Some of us did shed a few tears. well maybe just me.
But I am okay now

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Gotta bring speed to a track meet. 

Not a Football game then ?

:)

again

we have McK for speed and Exp in Daboll's offense.
I would rather have Kroft and Smith and 88 in this game actually

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dane Jackson shouldnt even be on the practice squad.....I fully expect him to have a solid team role on the team next year

I agree with this. Not surprised he spent most of this season on the PS. I have to believe that CB is one of the harder positions to transition into the pros from college, and with the limits on rookies this time around, one can only be impressed with him. A seventh round steal.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

It was in an article.  A good profile from Tyler Dunne on Isaiah McKenzie.  I’m guessing if Stills didn’t look good, he wouldn’t be elevated

”Earlier this season, he was Tyreek Hill. And Jamison Crowder. And he always tears it up. He always tries to “destroy them every chance I get.” Of course, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to be himself once in a while. Maybe the coaches are just trying to keep his legs fresh but, this week, there was a sign of hope. Kenny Stills played the role of Hill in practice. Not McKenzie.”

Love me some McKittrick. Our X factor. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Gotta bring speed to a track meet. 

That’s my opinion on it. Even if Davis is good to go they should have stills active for this game just in case someone goes down. Need all weapons on deck and be prepared to shoot it out old west style. I’d rather sit a special teams guy like Jaquan Johnson and have stills in there. 

• Like (+1) 1