Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

9 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Allen will need playoff wins and a SB ring to be crowned as elite by many talking heads, and I can't disagree with that tbh.  QB's more than any other position need rings to be universally viewd as great.

Jim Kelly says hi...

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh has commercials?

So far, just local ads. 

It is one of those irksome things that Mayfield gets a national slot with Progressive without proving a dam thing yet....

9 hours ago, CNY315 said:

I actually think this guy is mostly wrong. That was a product of coaching, film study , and meticulous bellicheckian preparation. They knew that weakness on coverage might be there because they watch film. The Bills are also  experienced enough to know if it fails, they have an offense that can and has recovered. See 49ers game. 

They were only right that this was a turning point.

This take is more a product of the Pats post game crew's / media own ego and arrogance. 

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

image.png.d121b8ae4c5d15c6a05679dec3c030d3.png

The moment where both JJ and this post stopped holding up well...

I'm enjoying the game so much, I actually took the time to read all 66 pages of this thread in their forum.  Delightful to see them suffer.  Schadenfreude.   Loved how they kept trashing the MNF crew for digging the Patriot's grave, dropping in the casket and then shoveling dirt on it. 

What is universal about all fan bases is they don't like their team dissed on national TV by the commentators.  They have had it so good for so long there, that last night had to be a shock. 

The reality is Tom left and a bunch of their stellar D players left for Miami or the free covid-check.  They let their next franchise QB head off to SF and ran their GOAT out of town.  Does anyone have any doubt that if Brady was in that game last night, the score would have been much tighter?  Bills still win, but it would have been closer and sweeter to take down Brady.  Guess we have to wait until next year for that.

NE desperately needs a QB, TE and WR.  Desperately.  That's a long off season shopping list.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Kelly is not considered elite. Good, great even, but not on the same level as Montana, Elway, Brady, Manning, etc...

Kelly was CERTAINLY considered elite in his playing days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

I really hope our defense is up for it come playoff time 

especially considering we are going to play a run first team. Last season our defense completely choked in the playoffs 

yup. this is still clawing at me. their RUN D is really putrid. particularly against running/scrambling QBs.

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm going to bring up 1 negative. I thought Gabriel Davis struggled tracking a couple deep shots last night. I would like better on those plays. I didn't watch all 22 so maybe I'm being hard on him but I think Josh gave him a shot on a couple and he didn't track it well. 

yea was really bad on both plays (one was blatant DPI) 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t stop watching highlights on NFL network...gonna be a long night 🤣🍻🍿

I was so amped up I barely slept last night Im guessing I wasn't alone in that..........sleep? I not need no stinkin sleep...lol

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

You might have issues going forward taking internet and social media personally.

While your comment was not directed at me, in my experience as a manager/director type (player/coach) in big tech, there's a pathology behind people who can't help but let it all hang out on the internet.  We didn't used to screen for this during the hiring process, but when we had employees who weren't performing (and we wondered why our hiring process was broken) we started checking our logs for who was accessing what on the internet, and there was a clear correlation between the least productive employees posting the most curious content on the internet.  So we started internet stalking every candidate.  Suffice it to say that it's been... interesting.

The Buffalo Bills did what the New England Patriotswould have done — and have done — so many times. The Bills ran up the score on a lesser team (in this case, the Patriots). And then Buffalo put in its backups, who still looked superior against New England. And so the Patriots lost, 38-9, on Monday Night Football.

https://sports.yahoo.com/patriots-vs-bills-game-recap-130047420.html

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We're 12-3 ! 😮😯😲

Won 8 of last 9 , hail mary away from 9 in a row, against a few quality teams and just gave the Hoodie his worse home loss in his NE career. 

Life is good! Bills are the real deal. Wow

Yup. With all the anxiety and analysis of:

- Cole's knee

- Davis's ball tracking

- Edmund's impact plays

JerseyBill sums up our reality. :) Yay!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

My job is mentally demanding/taxing, and I am very good at it. It could be said that releasing on the internet is better than releasing in the office or at home. However I am old school and only use internet forums or irc, none of that social media garbage. I have seen people at my own company get into trouble on facebook. Just not the smartest ppl.

Fair enough, but you did an awful lot of releasing leading up to now.  🙂