Bills currently +73 vs Pats

pennstate10

The last time they did one of these was the Clippers opening NBA playoff game. Something absurd like "you win if the Clippers win, or lose by 50 or fewer points."

I read the fine print -- given the max bet and how the line was structured, their maximum exposure was something like a buck per account.

I'll be checking out this one, though ... I'm not one to turn my nose up at $45.

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Meh, NYS doesn’t even allow online sports betting it looks like.

Right? 

If anybody has a workaround please let me know. But I have had to use offshore sports betting and have not been able to circumvent fan duel with my VPN either. 

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

They are trying to desperately get people to join the site, fanduel is probably on the way to bankruptcy.

Huh?  

It's parent company's US arm (which includes Fanduel) saw revenues up 80% in Q3 2020 and saw subscribers go up by 450,000.  They are looking to make 1.1 billion next year.  They are the market leader for online betting.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I bet one of these earlier this year (I think it was maybe a SF / Rams game? and it was easy money.  I moved to NY state since then and don't think I can wager there anymore.

moved to nys??!    supposed to go south for winter!  

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Right? 

If anybody has a workaround please let me know. But I have had to use offshore sports betting and have not been able to circumvent fan duel with my VPN either. 

Its allowed in NYS. I've been on fanduel for 4 years now. There was a short time where it wasn't and was then remedied within a couple months I believe. You just have to stay in tax compliance with net winnings.

Edited by 34-78-83

What is the best sports betting app? I swear I saw a prototype a few years back that had prop bets throughout game, like score at the end of a quarter, etc and those types of bets updating throughout the game. What's the biggest/most popular sports betting app?

2 hours ago, 34-78-83 said:

Its allowed in NYS. I've been on fanduel for 4 years now. There was a short time where it wasn't and was then remedied within a couple months I believe. You just have to stay in tax compliance with net winnings.

Daily fantasy is allowed, direct betting on NFL games is not (in NYS.)

• Like (+1) 1

This isn't available for everyone...

Full terms & conditions:

3. Eligibility The Promotion is only open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age and are physically present in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Colorado, or Tennessee during the Promotion Period. If your social security number is associated with another FanDuel Account in Sponsor's database, you may only earn one Promotion Bonus in respect of all such FanDuel Accounts under this Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its affiliates, cable/satellite affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors, and each of such employees’, officers’ and directors’ immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or receive a Promotion Bonus.

it's plus 96 right now, i put $50 on it when it was +1.  I love the spread the love promo's they run, it's free money.  I read that they basically payout in Marketing money.  They estimate a lifetime value of customers at $2500, so it really doesn't affect their profits that badly.  They want to hook people....as someone said above, like a crack dealer, first one's free.

Edited by The Poojer
additional information