Week 14 Bills vs Steelers SNF PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I think we are playing with house money tonight, espc with the Phish losing. Just not scared of this one but instead... fired up. Huge opportunity. Nailed some hommade poppers and just cut into the cube of Genny. Good night already. 

Never will forget that goddamn 05 game.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

IS EVERYONE ELSE AS JACKED UP FOR THIS GAME AS I AM!? 

IM ABOUT TO RUN THROUGH A FRICKIN WALL.

Can you even imagine how unbelievably amazing it’d be if Allen comes out tonight and just Slays?! It’d taste so sweet. 

Yelling GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is this place going to melt down if the Bills lose this game?

As always. But it shouldn’t. The Bills just need to win their division. They will still go to the playoffs if they lose this game. I think a lot of fans get caught up in statements and narratives when none of that really means anything in the nfl. I don’t think the bills are going 13-3 so they are going to lose one of these weeks. Still going to playoffs and winning division.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

As always. But it shouldn’t. The Bills just need to win their division. They will still go to the playoffs if they lose this game. I think a lot of fans get caught up in statements and narratives when none of that really means anything in the nfl. I don’t think the bills are going 13-3 so they are going to lose one of these weeks. Still going to playoffs and winning division.

the narrative will be “bills can’t beat the AFC’s playoffs teams”— I really want to put that to rest. 

26 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is this place going to melt down if the Bills lose this game?

Man, I would hope not. I Believe we’re going to win. That said, it’s not like it’s a 1 and 11 team that we’re facing.

And, we’ll still have the lead in the AFC East.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Stunned that Yeldon is inactive. I thought he would be in over Moss.

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I don’t know why at this point, but mildly surprised Yeldon isn’t up after last week. 

He fumbled. He sat. You speak to him like a man. He hopefully learns his lesson. You don’t punish him extensively for a rookie mistake. 

I’m glad he’s back. He is a better option than Yeldon, that fumble included and all. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

He fumbled. He sat. You speak to him like a man. He hopefully learns his lesson. You don’t punish him extensively for a rookie mistake. 

I’m glad he’s back. He is a better option than Yeldon, that fumble included and all. 

not disagreeing with you— but with this staff, I could see them favoring the vet at this juncture of the season after Moss’s last game. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Because he fumbled one time?

it was the way he fumbled— looked like

nerves on the big stage. His other near fumble didn’t help. and then he was yanked.

with McD favoring Gore last year, I assumed he would do the same with Yeldon over Moss. But I guess he has more faith in the rook (or less faith in T Meh Yeldon).

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

it was the way he fumbled— looked like

nerves on the big stage. His other near fumble didn’t help. and then he was yanked.

with McD favoring Gore last year, I assumed he would do the same with Yeldon over Moss. But I guess he has more faith in the rook (or less faith in T Meh Yeldon).

Yeldon fumbled vs the pats last year in the red zone, he might be a vet but I doubt they really trust him. 

48 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Stunned that Yeldon is inactive. I thought he would be in over Moss.

I see what you’re saying but I think they’re handling Moss well. You let him learn through sitting him but you got to get him back in there too by playing him.

You want to allow him to move past it.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1