Week 13: Sunday Games Thread, Around the League

Jalen Hurts is one read and takeoff. But that is still preferable to Wentz. He is moving the offense.

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Did Tv announcers call Newton just "Cam" before he moved to the Pats? It makes me want to break my tv when I hear such smarminess!!

Yea. They did.

1 minute ago, chris heff said:

I think we are all so used to thinks going badly we expect it. This team is different.

Oh, I hear ya. That said, like you said, this team is different and has proven it too many times now. While I don’t think they’ll lose, even if they do, I still think we have the advantage down the final stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, QLBillsFan said:

Bold take KM is most overrated QB in NFL. He’s top 5 rated by many media. Good arm elusive do think height hurts him. But seems to be lethargic leader. Certainty can improve and early in career but I think long way to go to be in top 5. 

Km is okay to good. Think he'll be like a kirk cousins stats type qb down the road.

3 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Bold take KM is most overrated QB in NFL. He’s top 5 rated by many media. Good arm elusive do think height hurts him. But seems to be lethargic leader. Certainty can improve and early in career but I think long way to go to be in top 5. 

agreed

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jalen Hurts is one read and takeoff. But that is still preferable to Wentz. He is moving the offense.

His mobility is helpful given their poor OL. 

Just now, billsherd said:

D. Jones is injured?

Last week. Hammy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The train I've been riding all year is that watching the league will make you feel better about how good our squad is.  There's a lot of mediocre teams. A lot of teams are missing pieces, and week to week some teams play well and some teams come out flat or have clunkers. To win a blowout, a large element is catching a team either fresh out of the race like the Chargers today. 

As the season has gone on, we've seen Buffalo be able to win by passing, or by running, or on defense. We've seen them play their best against Seattle, a little flatter in the second Jet game, play KC competitively and one clunker against Tenn with 7 days off. The game tomorrow is largely the type of game where Buffalo has taken care of it's business. They're 4-0 against teams under .500 (which says a lot about the SOS this season) and are playing the strongest schedule in the league so far. 

The national media hasn't watched the Bills since KC and Tenn which is why they haven't seen the improvement in defense or health of the secondary, Buffalo is getting healthier and SF is still without Kittle and Jimmy G.

5 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

You mean the KM that just fumbled? 🤣

1 minute ago, y2zipper said:

The train I've been riding all year is that watching the league will make you feel better about how good our squad is.  There's a lot of mediocre teams. A lot of teams are missing pieces, and week to week some teams play well and some teams come out flat or have clunkers. To win a blowout, a large element is catching a team either fresh out of the race like the Chargers today. 

As the season has gone on, we've seen Buffalo be able to win by passing, or by running, or on defense. We've seen them play their best against Seattle, a little flatter in the second Jet game, play KC competitively and one clunker against Tenn with 7 days off. The game tomorrow is largely the type of game where Buffalo has taken care of it's business. They're 4-0 against teams under .500 (which says a lot about the SOS this season) and are playing the strongest schedule in the league so far. 

The national media hasn't watched the Bills since KC and Tenn which is why they haven't seen the improvement in defense or health of the secondary, Buffalo is getting healthier and SF is still without Kittle and Jimmy G.

Very good take, bro!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

How is everyone watching the Sunday Night Game tonight? NBC is still out on Directv and my antenna doesn't pick up NBC for some reason lol

NBC is good on my Directv, must be a station to station issue.

Kyler Murray, lol.  every time he’s run left since the Bills game and tries to unleash one, disaster happens.

Of course that dang 1 in 500 hail mary could cost us the division, and potentially playoffs if we don’t take care of business 

8 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

No way he is top 5. I am not sure I have seen anyone ranking him top 5 but if they are then they are mad. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How is everyone watching the Sunday Night Game tonight? NBC is still out on Directv and my antenna doesn't pick up NBC for some reason lol

Do that Locast thing on your phone that Directv recommends.  i did that last night to watch the CBS game in my area .

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Apparently it's a available on ch. 410

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Anthony Lynn is done.

Watching Belichick coach against Anthony Lynn feels like a WWE referee should jump in to stop the fight.

Ha ha - When I wrote that I was actually thinking WBA, but I guess my fingers recognized how farcical it really was and typed WWE for me...

Edited by Jon in Pasadena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

What locast thing?

Under their help section they list other ways to watch your local CBS or NBC channels while this squabble is going on. 

I downloaded the Locast app to my iphone.  registered with my Directv info and it allows you to stream all the local channels in your area. and cast them to your tv 

4 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Hey Beane... hire those Giants DBs... they can actually defend a hail mary!

Pretty much every other team defends the hail mary just fine.  except for the Jets, who basically allowed one on one coverage to probably give themselves the best chance to lose.

• Like (+1) 1