Cowboys S&C Coach passes away, RIP

23 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

MI or stroke I would guess.

If it is stroke, it is very possibly related to COVID...lots of cases with even asymptomatic people having strokes due to its negative effect on blood clotting

42 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

If it is stroke, it is very possibly related to COVID...lots of cases with even asymptomatic people having strokes due to its negative effect on blood clotting

they specifically said "unrelated to covid-19"

1 hour ago, Simon said:

So no disrespect intended to this gentleman, but is it pretty typical to cancel practice for the illness or accident of one coach?

I understood stuff like canceling practice after Bridgewater's injury which had the other players pretty traumatized. 

But wouldn't there normally be more of a "show must go on" theme?

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Edit: Cowboys cancel practice after medical emergency for S&C Coach
8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

they specifically said "unrelated to covid-19"

So no disrespect intended to this gentleman, but is it pretty typical to cancel practice for the illness or accident of one coach?

I understood stuff like canceling practice after Bridgewater's injury which had the other players pretty traumatized. 

But wouldn't there normally be more of a "show must go on" theme?

Maybe the above post before yours is accurate and the coach passed, so cancelling makes sense, that would be the civilized response.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

True but clot isn't usually the presenting symptom of COVID.

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Maybe the above post before yours is accurate and the coach passed, so cancelling makes sense, that would be the civilized response.

Dead people don't undergo many tests when they get to the hospital....other than autopsy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

If one of your own goes down before you like that, you don’t just carry on. Maybe that’s just me.

Prayers to all involved. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This is a time to be thankful of your health. Also to send your love to those close to you. You never know when it's your time.

There's been a lot of death the last 6 months, in a lot of friends and family

It's been a terrible year

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/25/2020 at 6:30 PM, YoloinOhio said:

How awful 

This is just terrible and then for the Cowboys to come out on Thanksgiving and lay a stinker out there - just crazy.  

I actually thought maybe some guys like Elliot that seemed to really love Markus - I thought he might explode and have a monster game, but they just seemed defeated.

It breaks my heart 😥