Week 10: Bills at Cardinals

YoloinOhio

Okay Fellas, “The game is won and lost in the trenches”, let the domination begin! Its big ugly time!!

Go Bills!!!

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Okay Fellas, “The game is won and lost in the trenches”, let the domination begin! Its big ugly time!!

Go Bills!!!

This will be the first week we have our full O-Line back? If so I am getting a little more excited.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

I just can't handle a week of "See this is why we never trust the Bills" all over the TV.

I stop watching and listening to sports for 4 days after a Bills loss... Long week at work this week, really need a win.

You mean two weeks. With the bye, we'll be living with the media (and fan) narrative for a long time. I hope it's a good one. I hate that lazy "good Josh/bad Josh" story line. So many people want him to fail. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So start Kenyan Drake ;)

JK, I hope.

The media beats me down during the week...

Sunday "We can beat anyone in the league!"

Tuesday "Yea Seahawks had a bad defense, guys were wide open, defense played well."

Thursday "and the defense let Russell hang in the game even with 4 turnovers... Kyler is a more athletic RB... Gonna be a tough game"

Sunday "I don't know man this just doesn't feel right... Go Bills!"

Edited by TBBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Hoping Josh dumps all the emotion of the past 8 days into a massive game. 

This and I think it likely he doesn’t return with the team today and just flies home to N. Cali. He’d be doing it a day later anyway.. It’s just a couple hour flight from Phoenix.

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This and I think it likely he doesn’t return with the team today and just flies home to N. Cali. He’d be doing it a day later anyway.. It’s just a couple hour flight from Phoenix.

I suppose he's allowed to do this for bereavement reasons; but I know the rest of the team isn't allowed to leave Buffalo, correct?

2 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Praise be to Josh, may the Almighty Allen see us through the day

Dont jinx us, we already have the CCP Virus, being on the road against a hostile live audience, and a dynamic and hot offense going against us coming up on a bye week. We do not need to add Lord Jesus to that list.

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

13 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I suppose he's allowed to do this for bereavement reasons; but I know the rest of the team isn't allowed to leave Buffalo, correct?

Point taken. I may be wrong because of this -especially given that funerals are so 2019..

but not soon enough 

Boooo

ESPN Matchup Predictor win 

BUF 41.1%. ARI 58.6%

Tie: 0.3%According to ESPN's Football Power Index

Injury Report

buf.png&h=100&w=100Buffalo Bills
NAME, POS STATUS
Micah Hyde, S Questionable
Taiwan Jones, RB Out
Cody Ford, OT Questionable
ari.png&h=100&w=100Arizona Cardinals
NAME, POS STATUS
Maxx Williams, TE Questionable
Budda Baker, S Questionable
Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Questionable
Justin Murray, OT Out
Kenyan Drake, RB Questionable

Cardinals are an interesting team. They’ve had a lot of success against the nfc west. But not much outside their division. Their other wins were against the jets, cowboys and WFT  

Losses against the Lions, Panthers, and Dolphins. 

They have been very inconsistent. It’ll be interesting to see if this team is trending up or down. Either way Bills win

48 minutes ago, hemma said:

Based off the Cowboys-Cardinals game, Worley was Christian Kirk's BFF.

I hope that special moment isn't repeated.

Much different scheme; McDermott’s Cover-3 Sky/Cloud blend with Quarters mixed in is a great fit for Worley’s length and size. Putting him 1-1 against a speed guy like Kirk is a huge gaffe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m expecting Darron Lee to contribute today. Not saying he’s going to have a big game but I think he’ll make some plays. I wanted him when he visited back in August and I was probably a little overly excited when he finally signed. He’s got some speed, something that our LB group has been lacking

Edited by Brennan Huff

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

So start Kenyan Drake ;)

JK, I hope.

The media beats me down during the week...

Sunday "We can beat anyone in the league!"

Tuesday "Yea Seahawks had a bad defense, guys were wide open, defense played well."

Thursday "and the defense let Russell hang in the game even with 4 turnovers... Kyler is a more athletic RB... Gonna be a tough game"

Sunday "I don't know man this just doesn't feel right... Go Bills!"

Too true!

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Why do you think Josh is leaving town?   Has this been announced somewhere that he's leaving?

He would have to quarantine and be locked out of the facilities for at least 5 days on his return.

I would hope the Bills would allow this for bereavement reasons, but it's risky

10 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m expecting Darron Lee to contribute today. Not saying he’s going to have a big game but I think he’ll make some plays. I wanted him when he visited back in August and I was probably a little overly excited when he finally signed. He’s got some speed, something that our LB group has been lacking

So let me ask you this: since you wanted him back in August.

Tell me about your reasoning, why? 

Former first round pick who showed nothing with the Airplanes. 

Couldn't see the field with KC last season, even though they were Boarding House PB at linebacker

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

This will be the first week we have our full O-Line back? If so I am getting a little more excited.

Not certain, but I think your right, If we do the small things right we will be good! 

Go Bills!!!