Gameday Thread PreGame Week 9 Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

Harry inactive means they're prioritizing pass rush over run stopping today. Might see the same defensive strategy they used against KC.

Knox being active is awesome and is, to me, unexpected. For however disappointing he may have been thus far this year, there's no denying that our offense has played better overall when he's in the lineup. Also, our offense as a whole FINALY seems to be getting pretty healthy. Just need Morse back.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So are we looking at this OL:

dawkins - Ford - Feliciano - winters - Williams

May not mean anything, but pic of OL in practice was Feliciano at Center lined up next to Winters at RG.  If they want Jon to play the whole game, he did say Center was easier for him.

Their refusal to IR Ford 2 games ago indicates they wanted him to play this week and and he's active so...

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or can we put mongo at RG and Bates at C??

We could

Just now, Logic said:

Harry inactive means they're prioritizing pass rush over run stopping today. Might see the same defensive strategy they used against KC.

Knox being active is awesome and is, to me, unexpected. For however disappointing he may have been thus far this year, there's no denying that our offense has played better overall when he's in the lineup. Also, our offense as a whole FINALY seems to be getting pretty healthy. Just need Morse back.

Can’t remember the last time we had our whole starting secondary and all WRs/TEs/RB healthy. Miami game?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

May not mean anything, but pic of OL in practice was Feliciano at Center lined up next to Winters at RG.  If they want Jon to play the whole game, he did say Center was easier for him.

Their refusal to IR Ford 2 games ago indicates they wanted him to play this week and and he's active so...

We could

Winters :( they should give boettger a shot at RG at least 

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

IIRC Boettger was not exactly stout against the Jets pass rush, why would we expect him to do better if you make him flip sides?

I don't care which side he plays, I've had enough of Winters.

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Coffee (black)

Bagel and butter

Home Depot

Heading to Rochester

WGR in transit

Road coffee (Starbucks cold brew?)

FILs B-Day

Lasagna for Dinner

12:00 CBS pre-game

stress over fantasy (I have Russ)

Total Domination

GO BILLS!

I benched Russ... Couldn't root against us. Herbert's not a bad consolation. My opponent has Allen though so I'm rooting I lose.

Speaking of- last minute help: considering starting AB over one of the vikings WR's - I have both. Thoughts? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

PFF was saying Boettger played out of his mind last week (for what PFF is worth) and some others said similar... I wonder if he wouldn't be a better play at RG?

Also, why not Bates at C and Feliciano at Guard? 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Phone/tablet based app. But, I was proven wrong as they only are showing it where the network coverage is already. NFL League Pass controls the tv and internet world again!!

Dude, you had me excited for a quick second.  No worries and you’re intentions were to help us so thank you!  Off to Wild Wings.  They actually have one version that’s pretty good for a chain.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

PFF was saying Boettger played out of his mind last week (for what PFF is worth) and some others said similar... I wonder if he wouldn't be a better play at RG?

Also, why not Bates at C and Feliciano at Guard? 

I asked that too but Daboll said last week they trusted the communication with boettger LG/ Feliciano C last week which way why they went with that. And Feliciano said C was better for mobility with his pec 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hoping Bills 31-30 today if we get our offense right but just not sold we have our Offense right yet and think we will lose 30-23. Hoping for Dawkins- Ford- Feliciano- Boettker - Williams and that they leave Winters on the bench. Guy had 2 penalties last week and he sucks against blitz pickup and stunts and we can’t afford negative plays. He needs to sit. 

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It will be so nice to get Morse back and hopefully run our entire healthy line and remove Winters...

10 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

It's going to be tough to get the W today.  It gets easier if some big plays are made early.

O+D+ST= Team.  Bills need every aspect of football to be played well.

Go Bills!

We're going to need 1 td from a place we never get it.

Defense or Special teams 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Reading between the lines of the active list and the starting o-line, it's going to be a pass heavy gameplan today.

I'm actually thinking that we will see our most balanced offense to date this season. It has yet to happen that either run plays, or pass plays don't significantly outnumber the other. Certainly, with their depleted running backs, and Wilson, and their WRs  playing the way they are, it isn't hard to predict the 'Hawks game plan. TOP is going to be an important factor in this game IMO, and with the recent emergence of our run game, as well as the return of Mongo, I think our run game will play an important role in that. I will say that I was surprised to see Lee inactive. But, Knox is back.

Going into this game with zero expectations for the Bills. Hopefully they can give us something.

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We're going to need 1 td from a place we never get it.

Defense or Special teams 

I would settle for an interception since this team is so bad at getting them.

Seatle isnt as good as the media or they think.  Buffalo wins a game few expect they will.  Buffalo runs the ball and Allen hits some big plays.  Russ starts cooking too late.  Im excited, Buffalo matches up well.  Buffalo wins and the excuses flow as to why.  People may think the Jets and Ne games are negatives.  I do not.  Buffalo beat Ne the way Ne beat Buffalo for 20 years.  Take their best shot and still find a way to win.  Buffalo can win a game a number of differant ways.  

2 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Interesting perspective from Matt Hasselbeck on Josh Allen just now on ESPN. Discussed Allen’s shoulder injury saying he had the same injury & it causes you to miss throws high. Added this is around the time you really start to recover & feel like yourself again. 

I noticed he wasn't wearing the black compression harness last week.