Week 4 Around the league.

Garrett looks 10x better than McCarthy at this point, but the weakness in Dallas is that Jones wants the credit so bad that he won't hire a stronger coach. Dak stabilizes all the inconsistencies there, but people won't see that until he's out of there.

It's either natural this year for teams to relax when they get ahead or it's too easy for offenses. Either way, there's so many one-score games I don't know what it means for who anybody is.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wjag said:

The roasting of Dallas is about to begin.  Why oh why, down by three, would you squib kick?  There was 3.47 left in game at that point.

Dak is my fantasy QB.  He threw for over 500 yards. And lost. What a dumpster fire their defense is. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Flip a 5th for JJ Watt. He was open about how it sucks being a terrible team - the great and honorable BOB can't have that... 

you just listed Chris collinsworths nightmare scenario 😂😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

you just listed Chris collinsworths nightmare scenario 😂😂 

"Well i'll tell ya Al, I can't get over how good JJ Watt is for this Texans team... Just phenomenal. Year in, year out. He's great."

"you mean, the Bills Chris? The Bills just traded for him. This is the Bills game."

"ya know, I know JJ Watt sacked the QB and got the ball and ran 98 yards for the TD there, but he really needs to work on being a more consistent player Al."

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

SNF.  When they scheduled this game they probably thought it would be a good one. 

$20 bucks to whichever of these QB's can hit the broad side of a barn at 5 yards first.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 2