HUGE GAME TONIGHT-Denver Broncos @ New York Jets

HOUSE

I highly recommend going to WFAN's website & listening.  73 year old Steve Somers who has seen it all, is calling the Jets the worst team in the NFL.  Unfortunately some fans are making Yankees calls when all I want to hear is the Jets funeral march. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

When greggo takes over the team, they won't win more games, but they'll hurt a lot of people

His personality is so toxic he went 5-3 with the Browns and they decide to hire a promoted QB coach for crying out loud.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I highly recommend going to WFAN's website & listening.  73 year old Steve Somers who has seen it all, is calling the Jets the worst team in the NFL.  Unfortunately some fans are making Yankees calls when all I want to hear is the Jets funeral march. 

Schmoooooooozing under the covers!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'm usually all for making fun of Aikman, but to be honest, I'm actually impressed he's awake at this point... I wouldn't be. 

We’re awake. And all we need to do is make

lame joke about this dumpster fire of a game. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I'm usually all for making fun of Aikman, but to be honest, I'm actually impressed he's awake at this point... I wouldn't be. 

Well to say the Jets player wasn't trying to hurt anyone was pretty ridiculous, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Well to say the Jets player wasn't trying to hurt anyone was pretty ridiculous, IMO.

Gregg teaches headshots on QB's because, they can't call em all. Even on the run Gordon broke and Rypien went downfield to block, the DB managed to hit him in the head not once, but twice (before failing to make the tackle).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

The irony, the Jets will end up trading Darnold to the Colts for 25% of what they gave up to get him originally. The Colts will insulate him behind their strong oline and he’ll hit. Meanwhile the Jets will set about ruining Trevor Lawrence. 

Maybe they catch the Dolphins in back to back weeks sandwiching a bye. Maybe they catch the Raiders in a 1 pm game coming East. But they might be sitting on the toughest schedule in the league and that team is not seeing 3 wins. 

I almost want to play Barkley against them just because I don’t trust they won’t make a dirty play on JA. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Fangio just takes his team out the tunnel and no respect for Gase. Fitting end for crazy eyes.

I can't blame him

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Jest need to fire Greggo manboobs before they fire Gase. All those cheap penalties are not a coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Jets fans saying Darnold was the better pick are turning into those Japanese soldiers they found in the 50’s and 60’s who refused to accept the war was over...

Did they really find Japanese soldiers in the 50's and 60's who didn't know?  PM me the gouge

And yes, I think Manboobs should go, and not be promoted.  And I think the league should discipline him for this crap somehow

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The irony, the Jets will end up trading Darnold to the Colts for 25% of what they gave up to get him originally. The Colts will insulate him behind their strong oline and he’ll hit. Meanwhile the Jets will set about ruining Trevor Lawrence. 

Maybe they catch the Dolphins in back to back weeks sandwiching a bye. Maybe they catch the Raiders in a 1 pm game coming East. But they might be sitting on the toughest schedule in the league and that team is not seeing 3 wins. 

I almost want to play Barkley against them just because I don’t trust they won’t make a dirty play on JA. 

Preach