Yahoo Pick 'em and Survivor leagues

SDS

Lol

once in here is the link 

main group link 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/17793

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

I would be OK with getting trophies for each this year and then have them passed from person to person as the years go by. Let me know what you think… We would also need funny trophy ideas.

virtual trophy 🏆 by the user Name 

💀 🏆 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 hour ago, SDS said:

I would be OK with getting trophies for each this year and then have them passed from person to person as the years go by. Let me know what you think… We would also need funny trophy ideas.

The 'Sky Diver' trophy:  most underachieving player or team captain based upon performance or drafting based upon university affiliation.  Named for TSW poster absolutely fanatical with devotion to R. Foster and Alabama.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

On 9/4/2020 at 7:15 AM, SDS said:

Hi Scott! I tried to join today and receive a ¨GROUP IS FULL¨ error message, and IIRC, pickem groups are not limited in size, aren´t they? or is it just my mobile browser, acting up on me? thanks for any advise,

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

Hi Scott! I tried to join today and receive a ¨GROUP IS FULL¨ error message, and IIRC, pickem groups are not limited in size, aren´t they? or is it just my mobile browser, acting up on me? thanks for any advise,

Max is 100 for both leagues. PE is full. 5 sports left in Survivor.

10 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Looks like I missed out this year

Sorry! I don't understand the artificial cap. I don' think we have enough to make a second one worthwhile.

SabreSpace has a survivor league with tons of spaces though. Check out our community there.

• Thank you (+1) 1