Jests(spurned) in discussions with Van Noy who agrees with Miami

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nope

Dolphins are having a day....and lots of draft capital.  Add the signings to Christian Wilkins and you have something percolating.  I would love to see a return to the passion of the old Bills/Dolphins rivalry.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Not really

Well really the only reason they ended up in cap hell so badly was mainly because of Suh. 

4 minutes ago, zevo said:

Worst to first!

Laugh at it now but don’t be surprised if they turn it around, now that Brady might not be in the division anymore. Plus all those players good and bad played hard for Flores and that last game against the Pats proved that

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well really the only reason they ended up in cap hell so badly was mainly because of Suh. 

Laugh at it now but don’t be surprised if they turn it around, now that Brady might not be in the division anymore

Lot of draft picks, nice FA pickups, played very well down the stretch last season. They should be very competitive.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

Dolphins are having a day....and lots of draft capital.  Add the signings to Christian Wilkins and you have something percolating.  I would love to see a return to the passion of the old Bills/Dolphins rivalry.

It's coming. They seem to be a very well ran team. Remind me of Buff a bit.  While every other NFL team went offensive HC , Mia went Defense and tore down the roster. If they find a franchise QB, that'd be a helluva rivalry. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Laugh at it now but don’t be surprised if they turn it around, now that Brady might not be in the division anymore. Plus all those players good and bad played hard for Flores and that last game against the Pats proved that

Shoot , they came to Buff and had us on the ropes for 3 quarters. They really remind me of our team , in terms of how they are run

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Glad to see the Jets missing on some of these.

Miami is trying to fast track the rebuild. They have to hit on the QB for me to think of them as a real contender.

Even if they stick with Fitz the defense should be improved enough to keep them in games. They'll be drafting 1 or 2 WR studs with their multitude of picks to go with Parker. 

At the start of last season Miami was the worst team in the league.  They'd traded all their talent and were tanking for Tua.  Brian Flores pulled that team together and they were winning games against tough opponents at the end of the year. 

I really think the AFCE this year will be a two-team event between Buffalo and Miami.  NE will fall and the Jets..., well the Jets will crash.