Divisional Round: Titans at Ravens

egd

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They played them like a college option type offense, and forced things to the sidelines. Got them going laterally. They blew a coverage that gave up a cheap TD, but aside from that the Ravens were around season lows in many categories. 

Also interesting. Bills are very strong in the middle on pass coverage LBs and Safeties 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

man why are you trying to make me defend KC here.

im not saying they are perfect, just that Id take them over any team in the AFC if i had to bet.

who do you think represents the AFC?

Given their home playoff history, and Reid’s I’d like my chances vs that team. 

Really depressing watching this

if Daboll was replaced with someone with a brain we could have been on our way to an AFC championship game. Our defense is better than the titans 

instead we watched our OC force our 2nd year QB to throw 46 times 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Just to make everyone feel better about last week's loss.  If the Titans win we'd have been playing tomorrow for a chance to host an AFC championship game.  

Doesn’t change my feelings about the Bills offense or their chances. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

Really depressing watching this

if Daboll was replaced with someone with a brain we could have been on our way to an AFC championship game. Our defense is better than the titans 

Again, I don’t believe our offense is. 

4 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

man why are you trying to make me defend KC here.

im not saying they are perfect, just that Id take them over any team in the AFC if i had to bet.

who do you think represents the AFC?

I not trying to make you defend them, just saying they aren't invincible by any means as you keep pushing in this thread. 

They are a very beatable team with a very suspect D. We all know about Coach Reid's playoffs struggles as well. 

I can careless about the AFC at this point. I want my Dark horse Titans to represent in the SB at this point. 

I'm pretty confident SF or the Hawks are winning the SB this year. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Doesn’t change my feelings about the Bills offense or their chances. 

True and the Bills blew their chances at the division because of their offensive limitations.  Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

1 hour ago, egd said:

The DL had to hold the OL to try to stop Ingram's and Jackson's running. There were a few articles about it, but now I can't find them.

How convenient that you can't find something that isn't real. 

• Haha (+1) 1