Thanksgiving: Bills at Dallas, 4:30 ET on CBS Game Thread

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

This is a stupid take. They don’t do it when the coach literally isn’t clenching his sphincter expecting to get fired if they lose.

That’s your opinion, I’m sharing mine. It’s not “stupid”. How often do you see a team go for it at their own twenty? I don’t like the idea of letting the Bills back into the game if you fail that attempt at your own twenty. Our offense hasn’t shown the ability to move the ball today. Garrett is more likely to lose his job by letting us get back into the game if you fail that conversion attempt. That’s just my take. 

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Thank goodness I have beer lol

I'm on my last one, at my in-laws and my wife and mother in law just went shopping....I walked by through the kitchen and saw the corked bottle of wine from dinner and just guzzled the rest of the bottle. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

That’s your opinion, I’m sharing mine. It’s not “stupid”. How often do you see a team go for it at their own twenty? I don’t like the idea of letting the Bills back into the game if you fail that attempt at your own twenty. Our offense hasn’t shown the ability to move the ball today. Garrett is more likely to lose his job by letting us get back into the game if you fail that conversion attempt. That’s just my take. 

Its my opinion that your was stupid.

• Thank you (+1) 1