Bills at Giants Pre-Game thread

YoloinOhio

Anyone else live in NJ? I live in Hoboken and my cable guide is stating the PATS game will be televised and not the Bills/Giants. I need to decide if I have to go to a bar, which I want to avoid. Anyone know if it’s just a screw up by the cable guide? The game should be on here since I’m literally 5 miles from the stadium. Right? 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Existential questions here..was drinking Pacificos first half last week, then switched to 60 Minutes after half...what do ya do? 

Same pattern as we won the game? Risk gooing to 60's from the get go? 

Dont want to screw the team up..

Drink the Dog Fish head all game and we score 34. Duh. :)

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Existential questions here..was drinking Pacificos first half last week, then switched to 60 Minutes after half...what do ya do? 

Same pattern as we won the game? Risk gooing to 60's from the get go? 

Dont want to screw the team up..

I watched until the fg then had to DVR the rest. Do I just dvr the whole game? 

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Last week the Bills started the game with 18 straight passing plays.

Today, they will start the game 18 straight running plays.

Let's make it 2-0 over New Jersey!

GO BILLS!!!

Hopefully, they and the Football Gods aren't as generous giving the ball away as last week.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Roberts inactive again.  Give McKittrick a PR McD, he won't let you down.

We don't know that.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Last week the Bills started the game with 18 straight passing plays.

Today, they will start the game 18 straight running plays.

Let's make it 2-0 over New Jersey!

GO BILLS!!!

Boy I hope not!  Never hurts to shake it up a bit though.

I would like to see  an aggressive passing attack, especially as that seems to be a vulnerability of this Giants D.

We should go for some big plays through the air, right off the bat!

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I'd love to be rolling into next week's tailgate at 2-0. The atmosphere is always great but a 2-0 start would have everybody rocking and the stadium would be loud as heck.

It will probably be loud as heck anyway! But I know what you mean.  2-0 would be that much nicer than 1-1.

:thumbsup:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Wow..Cowher Upset Special..."Giants you cannot lose to the Buffalo Bills at home" as if the Bills are supposed to be a 3-13 team and the Giants are actually good or something...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Wow..Cowher Upset Special..."Giants you cannot lose to the Buffalo Bills at home" as if the Bills are supposed to be a 3-13 team and the Giants are actually good or something...

Well it is the "Upset" special so I'm guessing he doesn't expect it to happen.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Did Bill Cowher ever impress you as being an intelligent person?

He's your classic meathead football guy...and probably still living a little in the past, not doing his research and homework.

I think it's fair to suggest the Bills should have a better season than the Giants this year, so he kind of has that the wrong way around, even if they are at home.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I still don't get why people waste their times watching those USELESS pre-game shows.

That's one benefit of DVR-ing NFL football.  You get a game over in about 2 hours and eliminate all pre-game, in-game, and halftime BS.  Which is a lot of BS to eliminate.

Bills games I have to watch live, however, b/c I'm too excited to wait.

• Like (+1) 2

The NE vs. Miami game is on TV in my market, so I will have that on in the background as I watch Bills online.

I expect Miami to get slaughtered, but will be rooting for them today!  I will die if they find a way to somehow win this game.