9/8 Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

6 hours ago, MDH said:

I think I counted 6 Pats threads on the front page.

I’m really looking forward to tonight’s game where we can hopefully hear more about this underreported story.

:lol:

I won't hear it though - TV will be on mute (unless something bad happens for the Cheaters)

4 hours ago, Pete said:

I was being lambasted on this board when I lobbied to keep all of our draft picks, and let Lamar Jackson fall to us.

Well nobody can intelligently argue that Josh has looked better. He is ahead of Allen and every category at this point.

3 minutes ago, pop gun said:

The Lions just had a 4th down on their own 35/40 yard line with 6 seconds left in regulation tied with Arizona and Patricia punted the ball. That and the tank job today should have him on the hot seat already this year.

That was the right call

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

These last few Arizona drives have been fun to watch. Dude's tiny, but he can freaking ball.

It's the Lions. They can't find their asses with both hands. I think all Patricia did with the Patriots was get Belichick his coffee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

It's the Lions. They can't find their asses with both hands. I think all Patricia did with the Patriots was get Belichick his coffee.

clearly he ate all the donuts  Think this is the ballgame  Here come 4 consecutive stafford passes

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, pop gun said:

The Lions just had a 4th down on their own 35/40 yard line with 6 seconds left in regulation tied with Arizona and Patricia punted the ball. That and the tank job today should have him on the hot seat already this year.

The Lions and Cardinals will both be drafting in the Top 5 next April.

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Kyler has everything you’d ever want in a QB. He’s gonna be a star if he stays healthy. Really special talent. 

except size but I agree I hope he does well  Be fun to watch him running around  all over the place