9/8 Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Brady has had about four bad passes already, for you inaccuracy freaks. 

It's almost as if he's just ok if he doesn't have a clean pocket or wide open receivers!

(but I gotta admit, that was a nice throw on the last TD)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Sammy was started in 15% of CBS leagues, so when you factor in all fantasy platforms, I estimate he put up about a million fantasy bench points today!

As for me, I made a last minute switch from Cousins to Dak.  :thumbsup:

Honestly I know nothing about fantasy. I just pick all Bills players, former Bills, or guys we could have had. John Brown was the cherry on my sundae.

27 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Well he's got a ton of ground to make up for, cause he sucked pretty hard up until now...

I won't argue that he's a top 10 talent, I've always felt that his issues went beyond health though. He just doesn't seem like the type who can dominate (except in occasional flashes) maybe he's turned a page (him and John Ross in Cin apparently!) but he's yet to live up to his potential, and he hasn't always been hurt.  

He did for 9 games in 2015 and that was on a sore foot.  He just hasnt been healthy.

Yeah I was looking at the TBD pick em thread and like 2/3rds of the posters were picking Pitt over the Patsies. Some serious wishful thinking there considering the patsies have made much more talented squeelers teams than this their beotches.

Edited by Bferra13

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

God, I ***** hate the Patriots.  What else is on?  Maybe Discovery Channel is running footage of baby seals being clubbed...

That kind of looks like what's happening to Pittsburgh.  I mean, is it that different?

2 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Big Ben more like a walrus but basically you nailed it

Funny thing is some posters think JA is comparable to Big Ben.  That is an insult to Josh's athletic ability.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Funny think is some posters think JA is comparable to Big Ben.  That is an insult to Josh's athletic ability.

Closest physical comparison would be Cam Newton  Big Ben is just big even as a rookie he wasnt running away from anyone

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

I don't expect anyone being surprise here...Brady absolutely owns Pittsburgh...overall, but especially at home.....NE losing vs Pitt last year was the exception, not the rule....he's 11-3 against them...

Yeah but this  is already a blowout and might get a whole lot worse