9/8 Around the NFL Gameday Thread

BuffaloBill

The Browns talked all offseason and laid a giant turd at their home opener. 

Freddie Kitchens already going with "The sky isn't falling, contrary to popular belief." Also tried to use losing an offensive lineman as an excuse, then said Titans didn't use it as an excuse. It was almost like he was arguing with himself. Well done.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I was being lambasted on this board when I lobbied to keep all of our draft picks, and let Lamar Jackson fall to us.

Unless Lamar Jackson is playing the Dolphins every week he is not very good. Wait until he plays the Chiefs in two weeks. He will look like a bad college quarterback when he actually has to put up points against a good team. 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Unless Lamar Jackson is playing the Dolphins every week he is not very good. Wait until he plays the Chiefs in two weeks. He will look like a bad college quarterback when he actually has to put up points against a good team. 

The Chiefs defense is crap too. Might not be the best to expect a poor showing that day. He will start fast, Roman isn't incompetent. Let's see how it goes in the second half of the season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

The Chiefs defense is crap too. Might not be the best to expect a poor showing that day. He will start fast, Roman isn't incompetent. Let's see how it goes in the second half of the season.

Nobody does hide the QB as well as Greg Roman. 

Just now, TheProcess said:

Still counts all the same. He’s done some other nice things. He’s a rookie receiver. Not expecting/saying he’s second coming of megatron or anything. 

And I don't think he is terrible. But he was never a top 10 talent and some fans went nuts for him. 

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

I had been attacked repeatedly for saying the Browns were over-hyped, that they looked good on paper but I wanted to see it on the field before I annoint them anything.  Sure looked like the best team in the AFC today, didn't they? ?

Didn't see much of it but looks like Tennessee was all over them