Jets look alike thread

Real McClappy

d0939666-4434-4897-ad74-6a705484df58-AP_...........Image result for asparagus veggie tales...............Image result for veggietales larry the cucumber

N.Y. Jets getting ready                                                             Buffalo Bills getting ready

zu70762358_main_tm1548967405.jpg.......................................Image result for angry buffalo gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/4/2019 at 3:12 PM, JinxedBill1 said:

In the old BBMB it wasn’t a look alike thread till the giant hamburger guy was posted.  Well done

That's Eric "Badlands" Booker:

https://majorleagueeating.com/eaters/14

On 9/4/2019 at 3:52 PM, LeGOATski said:

In honor to the good ol' days! ?

FTR, I tried to start this tradition last year here, and the moderators got angry at me and removed my post because I was new. I guess times have changed.

• Sad 1

On 9/4/2019 at 2:31 PM, MJS said:

Not sure how to post images. I'm just a poor newb.

Use the controls at the bottom of the post box:

pics-edited.jpg

Still...I am not sure how the other posters here were allowed to post big pics. Mine are always reduced so they are no viewable without clicking. There used to be a separate forum here to ask questions. Now it is gone.

I also do not know how others can post color emoji, while mine are always black and white. And they somehow know how to tag othe rposters.

Edited by from_dunkirk

19 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

I just tried to upload two pics via choosing attachments, but there was a size limit. How are others uploading big pics?

1. Right-click the picture on the website where you found it.

2. Select "Copy image location" (that's Firefox - the menu name might be different in other browsers).

3. Reply to the thread and paste in the text field.

You're not uploading the picture, you're giving a link. The page will show the image though.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick-Tampa Bay:

Cartoon pirate captain holding a treasure map Premium Vector

LOL!

6 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

1. Right-click the picture on the website where you found it.

2. Select "Copy image location" (that's Firefox - the menu name might be different in other browsers).

3. Reply to the thread and paste in the text field.

You're not uploading the picture, you're giving a link. The page will show the image though.

Ok, thanks! That is what got me confused. I am  used to control bars where they have a button to insert a pic, but in this case, it is just for a link.