Week One: Bills at Jets

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

I have a feeling this board is going to blow up if the Bills lose Sunday.

As reliable as the sun rising and water being wet.

FYI: The game is STILL not sold out. StubHub has tickets for under $70. I'll bet they'll be under $50 by Saturday night.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

As reliable as the sun rising and water being wet.

FYI: The game is STILL not sold out. StubHub has tickets for under $70. I'll bet they'll be under $50 by Saturday night.

Doesn't StubHub always have tickets, even if an event is sold out?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I wish they would do that at home for the opener against Cincinnati.

The all-white looks like a freaking cumm-sicle.

all whites have been playyyyeeddd out for about 2 seasons now.

unless its the throwbacks. I can deal with that.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

And my least favorite...sigh

all blues by a landslide for me.

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

all whites have been playyyyeeddd out for about 2 seasons now.

unless its the throwbacks. I can deal with that.

all blues by a landslide for me.

Blue tops white pants blue socks best kit in league

Then all whites

color rush

white tops blue pants

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Yay, we're talking about uniforms again!

#1 -- blue jersey/white pants

#2 -- white jersey/blue pants

#3 -- blue on blue

#4 -- red color rush

#5 -- white on white

Just don't like the monochrome color look for anybody. Don't like color rush much, but better than blue on blue. Believe this further confirms that I am old. I like the throwbacks. I like the white-on-white. Blue on white is best look. Wish they'd do the throwback blues. Think our current unis are among the best in the league, though I like the standing buffalo better.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Just don't like the monochrome color look for anybody. Don't like color rush much, but better than blue on blue. Believe this further confirms that I am old. I like the throwbacks. I like the white-on-white. Blue on white is best look. Wish they'd do the throwback blues. Think our current unis are among the best in the league, though I like the standing buffalo better.

I hear ya...I dreaded seeing the blue on blue until they actually wore them and I was surprised how much I liked them.  The white/white/white combo is just...too...white.

15 minutes ago, eball said:

I hear ya...I dreaded seeing the blue on blue until they actually wore them and I was surprised how much I liked them.  The white/white/white combo is just...too...white.

Perhaps it just reminds me of the success the team had in the 90's, but I still like the blue and white with the red helmets.

Just thought it was one of our more balanced uni's. Not a fan of buffalo slugs ala Sabres of yore, and though I tip my cap to the legacy standing buffalo, it is pretty boring charging is a better look.

Now if they wanted to go A bit metalic with those base colors I would not be opposed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Doesn't StubHub always have tickets, even if an event is sold out?

Yes. But if you go on NFL TicketExchange they show seat maps. Red dots are resale tickets, blue dots are tickets the Jets are selling. There are still lots of blue dots on the seat maps.

39 minutes ago, eball said:

Yay, we're talking about uniforms again!

#1 -- blue jersey/white pants

#2 -- white jersey/blue pants

#3 -- blue on blue

#4 -- red color rush

#5 -- white on white

Oh, I love the white on white. Probably my favorite. White on White with the throwback helmet would be awesome.

Not a huge fan of the blue on blue. I like the red color rush more than most, probably.

1013580609-McCoy-Sports-B6-1040x660.jpg

View from Vegas: Bills look like good bet as road underdog

Buffalo went 4-0 this preseason and opens the new campaign as a road underdog, a role in which perfect preseason teams have gone 11-7-1 against the spread since 1982. The Bills are also 3-0 against the spread in the first of consecutive away games and 9-2 against the spread when seeking revenge in season openers.

The bottom line is we see the Bills as vastly improved in 2019. An 18-7 record against the spread during the first four games of the season as avenging road underdogs of three or more points seals the deal.

Prediction: Bills over Jets by 3.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm not really sure what this is?

that was cool. just watched it and something caught my attention. marv said from Jack to Jim to Josh. two former great bills Qb's and one up and coming bills Qb, all with the letter J as the first initial of their first names. I know, may not mean anything but cool none the less. GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that was cool. just watched it and something caught my attention. marv said from Jack to Jim to Josh. two former great bills Qb's and one up and coming bills Qb, all with the letter J as the first initial of their first names. I know, may not mean anything but cool none the less. GO BILLS!!!

And, you could have Joe (Fergy) in there too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1