All Troublemaker Team

1 hour ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

With the murderers and rapists we're talking about I'd sleep better at night rooting for good losers lol.

Now if we're talking about TO, Chad Johnson, Josh Gordon, Johnny Football.. well that just sounds like a party. I'll take those "bad" guys all day. Sometimes I feel Chad Johnson's only crime was being so damned funny

I remember TO being mic'd for one game, and he was just having a blast.  Not trash talking, just enjoying the game.  He was sincerely praising guys who tackled him for making a good play.  

A lot of times, it seems like "troublemakers" get that reputation just because they never shut up.  Not for what they do, but because they're too volubly enjoying themselves.   

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Reading Brett Favre's biography leaves it pretty open ended as the whether Brett was there. There's a good chance he was given he did almost everything with Chmura prior to his legal issues. No implication Brett was involved with anything Chmura was charged with obviously, just likely he was there.

4 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

All Bills HeadcaseTeam will feature

Rex Ryan (coach)

Terrel Owens

Percy Harvin

Richie Incognito

I.K. Enempalli

with Vontae Davis being an honorable mention

All WR Headcase team (since most headcases tend to be WRs)

T.O

OBJ

Ochocinco

Moss

Rison

Harviin

Barndon Marshall

Santonio Holmes

But all told, my pick for Top Headcase will be Titus Young (and he too was a WR - anyone remember him?)

Arrested twice in one day - first for driving drunk then for trying to steal his car off the impound lot. To make it worse, he was arrested a third time that week for attemted burglary and assaulting a police officer. I dont know of a single other athlete who has been arrested twice in one day and thrice in a week.

Totally remember Titus Young:

The latest evidence comes from Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, who shares a conversation Young had with his high-school coach, E.C. Robinson, on Christmas Day. “He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson told Birkett.  “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’  I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’  I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy?  This guy is the real deal.’  And he really believes this.  And he was sincere about it.  ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’  I said, ‘No you’re not.  Be real man.  Come on.’  So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

Has Maurice Clarett been mentioned?

Edited by Buffalo86

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How is Kraft a trouble maker?

Oh, relax. He’s provided plenty of pub for his team and the league, but not in a good way. How do you think Roger and the other 31 owners feel about it? I doubt they’re pleased. But mostly, it’s a point of humor. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo86 said:

Totally remember Titus Young:

The latest evidence comes from Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, who shares a conversation Young had with his high-school coach, E.C. Robinson, on Christmas Day. “He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson told Birkett.  “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’  I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’  I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy?  This guy is the real deal.’  And he really believes this.  And he was sincere about it.  ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’  I said, ‘No you’re not.  Be real man.  Come on.’  So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

Has Maurice Clarett been mentioned?

I thought at the time Titus Young was going to be pretty good. Figured he'd have potential for a 1200 yard season or 2.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I remember TO being mic'd for one game, and he was just having a blast.  Not trash talking, just enjoying the game.  He was sincerely praising guys who tackled him for making a good play.  

A lot of times, it seems like "troublemakers" get that reputation just because they never shut up.  Not for what they do, but because they're too volubly enjoying themselves.   

Ooh! I never heard TO mic'd up. I'm going to hit the YouTube I'm sure it's a trip. His teammates are always tired of him constantly talking lol. Every single one.

Definitely not a leader. Like working with an ultra talented 10 year old acting like he's at a theme park.

"Sometimes I like being a decoy!" ?

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh, relax. He’s provided plenty of pub for his team and the league, but not in a good way. How do you think Roger and the other 31 owners feel about it? I doubt they’re pleased. But mostly, it’s a point of humor. 

I think he's yanking your crank.

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

How is winning Super Bowls not good publicity for his team.  The other owners could care less as long as they don't get caught in whatever they might be up to.  But I forget, this is a milquetoast league.

5 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How is winning Super Bowls not good publicity for his team.  The other owners could care less as long as they don't get caught in whatever they might be up to.  But I forget, this is a milquetoast league.

Somebody will win a Super Bowl every year. The league is built to make that happen.  They are not seeking to have the brand linked to human trafficking, rightly or wrongly, in ANY WAY. Screw his team, the other 31 owners are all about the league. And the money. And Kraft behaved in a way that brought negative publicity on the league and his partners. 

His personal behavior is not the end of the world to me. But he is held to a higher standard because he represents others in a multi-billion dollar industry. 

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

If we are trying to actually win, Roethlisberger is my QB.

I mean, rape is pretty bad, right?

Don’t leave him alone with your sister or daughter....just my recommendation. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Build an team of controversial players. Locker room cancers, divas, off the field criminals, dirty players. 

OP wanted a roster, so here you go.  I went after forming the best possible team out of these types of players.

QB - Tom Brady - Duh.  Multiple cheating scandals.

QB Backup - Michael Vick - Duh.  

RB1 - Adrian Peterson - Duh

RB2 - Ray Rice - Duh (OJ is an easy add, but he wasn't any of those things on the field, so he shouldn't count)

WR1 - Randy Moss - He was a locker room issue for 3 teams and ran someone over

WR2 - Cris Carter - He was a disaster for Eagles before getting sober

WR3 - T.O. - Duh

WR4 - Michael Irvin - Drugs, hookers, and hated by many

TE - Aaron Hernandez - Duh

OL - Richie Incognito - Duh

OL - Mark Schlereth - Dirty player who still brags about going at knees

OL - Steve Wisniewski - Another dirty player

OL - Kyle Turley - Head case and dirty player

OL - Jason Peters - Got paid then wanted more and made himself fat to get traded

DT - Ndamukong Suh - Duh

DT - Albert Haynesworth - Dominate until he got paid and turned into a prima donna

DE - Lyle Alzado - Its like Suh patterned his game off of Alzado in term of being dirty

DE - Aldon Smith - What a waste of a career

LB - Ray Lewis - While not convicted, being involved in a murder case easily puts you on this list

LB - Bill Romanowski - Duh

LB - Vontaze Burfict - Is there a current bigger POS playing who also happens to be talented?  Kiko is close behind him in the POS department

CB - Cortland Finnegan - This guy is a cheap shot artist everyone hates

CB - Adam "Pacman" Jones - Duh

S - Andre Waters - When you are one of the all time biggest hitters and also very dirty, you belong on this roster

S - Rodney Harrison - One of the most fined and hated players at safety ever

KR/PR - Antonio Brown - He could be in with the WRs above, but those guys issues were either worse or their issues lasted longer.  AB had mostly a bad year, but he gets the returner role for that.

Kicker - Josh Brown - Duh 

Punter - Pat McAfee - This guy was crazy

In all honesty, this team would go undefeated every year.  #Alpha4GM

Edited by Alphadawg7

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Jack Tatum  has to be one of the safeties.  And Joe Don Looney should receive strong consideration at RB.

Yes, Tatum was a guy I had planned to put on the list and forgot once I got to safeties haha.  But Looney cant crack my list.  I tried to form the best team possible out of these players, and he cant unseat AP or Rice.    

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yes, Tatum was a guy I had planned to put on the list and forgot once I got to safeties haha.  But Looney cant crack my list.  I tried to form the best team possible out of these players, and he cant unseat AP or Rice.    

Fun list you've put together.  Brings back tons of memories.

i might sub Dobler in for Schlereth.  I don't think Schlereth bit people.

Edited by oldmanfan

49 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Fun list you've put together.  Brings back tons of memories.

i might sub Dobler in for Schlereth.  I don't think Schlereth bit people.

That’s so funny, I actually had Dobler in there but put Schlereth in just cuz I thought he was a little better player.  But yeah, Donler is probably the dirtiest OL of all time.  

Didn't see any mention of Nate Newton for the OL. Dude was pushing weight on and off the field. Got popped with over 200 pounds of marijuana on one stop and then got popped again not too long after that with another 175 pounds while he was out on bond if I am not mistaken. 

13 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

All Bills HeadcaseTeam will feature

Rex Ryan (coach)

Terrel Owens

Percy Harvin

Richie Incognito

I.K. Enempalli

with Vontae Davis being an honorable mention

All WR Headcase team (since most headcases tend to be WRs)

T.O

OBJ

Ochocinco

Moss

Rison

Harviin

Barndon Marshall

Santonio Holmes

But all told, my pick for Top Headcase will be Titus Young (and he too was a WR - anyone remember him?)

Arrested twice in one day - first for driving drunk then for trying to steal his car off the impound lot. To make it worse, he was arrested a third time that week for attemted burglary and assaulting a police officer. I dont know of a single other athlete who has been arrested twice in one day and thrice in a week.

conrad dobler

14 hours ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Yeah I motion to disqualify players that aren't good. we want our team to get in trouble. But we want to win as well.

Schlicter's wikipedia page is pretty nuts when you read through it.  There's like a 2 inch article about his football career.  Then like 5 pages of gambling, stealing, fraud... pretty crazy.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Build an team of controversial players. Locker room cancers, divas, off the field criminals, dirty players. 

for a baseball sim computer draft league for all-time rosters I made sure to have

Joe Jackson

Pete Rose

Dick Allen

Straw

Alex Johnson  (a friend knew him in his last living years...)

The Baby Bull

did okay...

You need TALENT as the first piece, or the ability to play a specified role like a mofo...

Edited by row_33

17 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That OJ, Lawrence Phillips backfield is special. Aaron Hernandez gets special mention. Marvin Harrison shot a guy in the face (so he makes the team). Rae Carruth obviously plays an important role. So many killers

People forget that Ray Lewis would be the MLB on that team.

15 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Kellen Winslow II deserves a spot on the roster.

ooh nice one. Kellen II was super productive and.. gets into trouble. We can run 2 TE sets with him and Aaron Hernandez

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, H2o said:

Didn't see any mention of Nate Newton for the OL. Dude was pushing weight on and off the field. Got popped with over 200 pounds of marijuana on one stop and then got popped again not too long after that with another 175 pounds while he was out on bond if I am not mistaken. 

yeah help us out on OL, we don't have many to fill out the group that's blocking for the Juice.

How bout the all tough guy team.  Right off the top of my head.  70s-present day

QB Jim Kelly

QB Brett Favre

FB Larry Csonka

FB Sam Gash 

RB Walter Payton

RB Marshawn Lynch

WR Hines Ward

WR Steve Smith 

WR Andre Reed

TE Rob Gronkowski 

TE Mark Bavaro

RT Jon Runyan 

RG Kevin Gogan

C Bruce Matthews 

LG Ritchie Incognito 

LT Tony Boseli 

DE Mean Joe Greene

DE Reggie White

DT Steve McMichael

DT John Randle

MLB Mike Singletary 

MLB Ray Lewis

MLB Chris Speilman 

OLB Lawrence Taylor

OLB Bill Romonowski

OLB Kevin Greene

CB Antoine Winfield 

CB Rod Woodson 

SS Ronnie Lott

FS Steve Atwater

This team is gonna need some extra Lawyers, Doctors & some physiatrists

I know I'm missing so many but this was right off my head. Anyone feel free to add as u like.

Edited by BillsFan1988