Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

13 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Why is it completely out of the question to have Bell + Shady + Gore?

Many teams run a thunder/lightning approach and Gore is just the back up in case any of them go down.

If we can land Bell today, our draft opens wide up! Especially if QB falls we could even trade back and gather more picks.

Scared money don't make money... let's bet on Bell

Let McCoy be your primary H back, Gore as your third down/short yardage back, and Bell as your Weapon X like McCaffery.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We've reportedly never been in on Bell. Outside of him - there isn't really anyone available that would be a big reveal. 

If Beane rounds this player signing bonanza out with Ansah and Williams, this place might explode. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Option 1 - we sign Leveon Bell

Option 2 - we trade picks for OBJ

Option 3 - we trade for Jordan Howard

Where do you live? Let me guess, it starts with La, and ends in laland? Amiright? We signed a RB, and 2 WR's. Just today. Why would We do that if we were in the hunt for any of those guys? 

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Where do you live? Let me guess, it starts with La, and ends in laland? Amiright? We signed a RB, and 2 WR's. Just today. Why would We do that if we were in the hunt for any of those guys? 

We have cash to spend and draft picks... I just feel that Beane and co want to get another big name here to really build momentum for the upcoming season

They are following the Chicago Bears blueprint and are one "Mack" move away from total chaos in these threads and Bills twitter

Just now, rayray808 said:

We have cash to spend and draft picks... I just feel that Beane and co want to get another big name here to really build momentum for the upcoming season

They are following the Chicago Bears blueprint and are one "Mack" move away from total chaos in these threads and Bills twitter

You are literally just pulling things out of the air and basing your philosophy on social media effectiveness. I'd have to check the tape on that, but I think you're delusional.

Just now, rayray808 said:

Yeah, I hear ya. But McBeane could care less about Twitter. They care about building this team. Refreshing, ain't it?

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Yeah, I hear ya. But McBeane could care less about Twitter. They care about building this team. Refreshing, ain't it?

I am implying that we are one big name/impact player away from following the Bears blueprint exact...

Twitter world is a just a result of praising such a move

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

You are literally just pulling things out of the air and basing your philosophy on social media effectiveness. I'd have to check the tape on that, but I think you're delusional.

After reviewing the film, I thought he punted well?

Imo I would double down on offense and expect a d lineman to make it to 9.  Possible 3 QBs in the top 10.  I dont see Beane trading 9 and something else.  That's what it would take for OBJ.  Howard imo can be replicated with a 3rd rd pick in this draft.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Imo I would double down on offense and expect a d lineman to make it to 9.  Possible 3 QBs in the top 10.  I dont see Beane trading 9 and something else.  That's what it would take for OBJ.  Howard imo can be replicated with a 3rd rd pick in this draft.

If Garafolo is right about OBJ to Browns, we'll soon see what the cost for OBJ was.

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Sign Bell, Cut/Trade Shady and Ivory.

Bell, Gore, and draft a guy, say Bryce Love in the 4th.

That backfield along with the receiving core we put together today would be unbelievable. Also get someone like Noah Fant and that would be insane.

Bingo .... we have a winner !!!!!  Swap in Hockenson for Fant  though 

I dont think bills have the cap space now after all the additions past two days, we still need 9 mil for rookies.  Per sportrac we have 45mil left and it doesnt have gore, johnson, ty or feliciano.  There is prolly 20mil wrapped up in those guys. leaves us at 25mil less 9 for rookies puts us at 16.  Im thinking bell wants 17 to 20mil.

2 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

I dont think bills have the cap space now after all the additions past two days, we still need 9 mil for rookies.  Per sportrac we have 45mil left and it doesnt have gore, johnson, ty or feliciano.  There is prolly 20mil wrapped up in those guys. leaves us at 25mil less 9 for rookies puts us at 16.  Im thinking bell wants 17 to 20mil.

Wow!!   "We" really spent a lot of money.  

I would call Ty and Mongo especially judicious.

I think that the draft is now going to be defense, defense, defense.   With a mid-round RB and TE sprinkled in.  

And, dare I say, a CB early.    

1 minute ago, CNYfan said:

Wow!!   "We" really spent a lot of money.  

I would call Ty and Mongo especially judicious.

I think that the draft is now going to be defense, defense, defense.   With a mid-round RB and TE sprinkled in.  

And, dare I say, a CB early.    

Yes, but i think its all well spent and very front loaded deals, we can get out of most them in year 1 or 2.  Team is going to look totally different, lets hope they can hit the floor running.  New oline, new wr, new te, corner, and pick 9 and 40 should be very interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

they have more than enough.....   No way those three are even close to that number